my name is RAM

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
that is the worst dam commercial i have ever herd its no wonder there having trouble selling trucks.come on chry.corp.I know you can do better than that. MY NAME IS RAM :bootysha:

Nothing like spending money to sell something without describing it. I don't understand why Chrysler is having such a problem. The Lineup looks awesome, the power is there, and the fuel economy is OK. My next purchase will be a Dodge on looks alone.

Thats how all commercials are now a days. They don't even tell you what they are advertising untill the very end and tell you nothing about the product at all. Some times the commercial ends and I have no idea what they were trying to sell me.

I love the new truck.................ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT COMMERCIAL

Bring back the white hat Boys & Girls, or Harold

i thot that vid was bad ***! u know that that was? that was showing how loyal we are! what we use to get the job done! that should be a speech about mopar (-the my name is ram). the point of that wasn't even about the truck. it was about americans buying american and what we used to stand for!

At Least They Are Advertising. I Have Noticed They Have Started To Do More Of It. I Like The Ram Commercial, Its Kinda Soulfull.
Although I Wish They Would Do More Head To Head Comparison. Don't Be A Shamed Of Having 390 Horses!
With The Exception Of The Ram, The Rest Of The Product Line Is Aged. They Are Need Of Some Updated Sheet Metal & Get Rid Of The Weight.

I actually kinda liked it.... ok I'm ready for my beating now :blackeye:

I actually kinda liked it.... ok I'm ready for my beating now :blackeye:

I like it too. It is on par with other commercials on now a days. Show me one where they tell you much if any thing about the product they are selling.

This commercial is for the working man who does the manual labor job no one else want to do because it is to hard or to dirty. It is like looking into the past before people got soft and lazy waiting for there free hand outs. A time when hard working Americans earned what they had.

Hey thats not to bad. I should wright Dodge commercials:-D

Remember, these are the same guys who had the comercial with the beat up duster and the two rednecks, "hey that thing got a hemi" remember that one? That sucked *** too. Lets make former chrysler corp buyers look like dumb *** hicks. Sweeeeet

uhm..... ok so alot of you totally missed the point of the commercial..... which in itself should have been thought out. We just had a Chrysler meeting talking about that commercial... and the new line up that is coming. The old Chrysler corp no longer exists. The new corp will be better and stronger... more customer focused and definately more focused on a quality product. The New management is awesome and is getting stuff going.. and getting stuff done. They are not projecting change in two or three years... they are projecting it now. That commerical not only says ... "we are here to stay" it also is showing the 2010 Ram heavy duty truck. This truck will be the take off point for Chryslers new vision....new reality. I think the commercial is well thought out. The problem is that so many of us are used to the old commerical....how is this commercial any differnt then some high end car commericals.... they dont tell you anything about cars either....they talk about the company.... while showin a car.... mercedes is good at that.... Ever seen a Jaguar commercial ? I think its a new technique... a introduction of things to come. I dont work for Chrysler but I work for a dealer.... I was inspired by what I have heard is happening. The old is gone guys.... this is the new... and its not as bad as media... or whatever you think....its going somewhere. Ya... we are all skeptical of Fiat/Alfa..... however skepticism doesnt look at what the new leader of Fiat has done for a floundering company.... Fiat arose from a company about to go under.. and is now a very profitable company. Chryler suffered the Daimler reign which sapped all the resources, technology, and most of all funding from the Corp. Then Cerebus... oh.. the nightmare... Cerebus is a firm out to make money... they thought they could.... then bamo... the economy goes to crap... they dump Chrysler. They dont want to even deal with a company that needs built. Now Fiat is at the helm.... and I only see good things. Dont let media scare you... thats what they are there to do. I now see the turn that is coming... better built vehicles. Revamped line up....quality technology. Its going to be good folks.... that commercial is a peek into... loyalty.

....wow did I type all that ? I must be inspired !

..buck up campers... it aint over yet !

-RPM

they need to think of something better:stop:
They did. Anyone remember when the Magnum-powered Rams came out in the early-mid 90's. My all-time favorite is the one where they hae a Ram hanging from a crane by the tiedowns in the bed and the narrator, after listing all the strong points, ends by saying "we overbuilt the new Dodge Ram because we knew you'd never underwork it."

uhm..... ok so alot of you totally missed the point of the commercial..... which in itself should have been thought out. We just had a Chrysler meeting talking about that commercial... and the new line up that is coming. The old Chrysler corp no longer exists. The new corp will be better and stronger... more customer focused and definately more focused on a quality product. The New management is awesome and is getting stuff going.. and getting stuff done. They are not projecting change in two or three years... they are projecting it now. That commerical not only says ... "we are here to stay" it also is showing the 2010 Ram heavy duty truck. This truck will be the take off point for Chryslers new vision....new reality. I think the commercial is well thought out. The problem is that so many of us are used to the old commerical....how is this commercial any differnt then some high end car commericals.... they dont tell you anything about cars either....they talk about the company.... while showin a car.... mercedes is good at that.... Ever seen a Jaguar commercial ? I think its a new technique... a introduction of things to come. I dont work for Chrysler but I work for a dealer.... I was inspired by what I have heard is happening. The old is gone guys.... this is the new... and its not as bad as media... or whatever you think....its going somewhere. Ya... we are all skeptical of Fiat/Alfa..... however skepticism doesnt look at what the new leader of Fiat has done for a floundering company.... Fiat arose from a company about to go under.. and is now a very profitable company. Chryler suffered the Daimler reign which sapped all the resources, technology, and most of all funding from the Corp. Then Cerebus... oh.. the nightmare... Cerebus is a firm out to make money... they thought they could.... then bamo... the economy goes to crap... they dump Chrysler. They dont want to even deal with a company that needs built. Now Fiat is at the helm.... and I only see good things. Dont let media scare you... thats what they are there to do. I now see the turn that is coming... better built vehicles. Revamped line up....quality technology. Its going to be good folks.... that commercial is a peek into... loyalty.

....wow did I type all that ? I must be inspired !

..buck up campers... it aint over yet !

-RPM

I have to say I agree, it sounds promising
I actually like to commercial

-
Back