My Recently Completed Hemi Dart

-

Hogjocky

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Just thought I would post a few pics of my recently completed 69 Hemi Dart. It has a 540 Aluminum Headed Cross ram motor with a hydraulic roller making 700+ HP. TTI Headers, Spintec Exhaust, 6 speed Tranzilla and a mini tubbed Dana 60, A/C and custom interior & stereo. Planning on having the car at Daytona Rod Run in November.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 709
More pics

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 693
Dude!......that's crazy cool! What a clean, classy ride! I even like the looks of it better than that new Mr. Norm's replica, if you've seen it.

After I'm through salivating over the pics of your car , I'll tell you how much I love it !!!

very nice! like the subtle things you did...

also if you ever need it that fire extinguisher isn't doing you any favors in the trunk...

I see a magazine feature in your future! Incredibly clean and bad *** at the same time! Hats off to you sir!!!

Once again a member has come along and depressed me, LOL

Lordie that thing is bad!!!

Rad yoke needs a blackout treatment. Other than that, perfect.

Hey Guys, Just thought I would post a few pics of my recently completed 69 Hemi Dart. It has a 540 Aluminum Headed Cross ram motor with a hydraulic roller making 700+ HP. TTI Headers, Spintec Exhaust, 6 speed Tranzilla and a mini tubbed Dana 60, A/C and custom interior & stereo. Planning on having the car at Daytona Rod Run in November.
dam a real hemi your the man..............................Artie

Holy hemi batman! That's gorgeous! I opened this thread expecting a 5.7/61/6.4

-
Back