My year long budget transformation is complete.

-
Yes, I know 440WIP! It's pissing me off! He ordered me the cheapest stroker Eagle crank too. He always acts like he's done me the favor. He's like, "Well, I got you up to a 400!" I don't know? "He got me"? Gee? I didn't pay him for it or anything?? I mean at least I've seen all the parts there, so I hope this all washes out in the wash.
I've spent a lot more time on his site then he has on my engine! but then as he puts it, "I'm using there expertise, and skills". Whatever! I don't doubt that they have "skills", but they are just sitting on it.
I just may be holding his site "hostage" pretty soon, if things don't get moving. I'm also in school and don't feel like installing the engine during winter break when its -40 degrees!

myasylum. I think your car looks great. My duster I have had some body damage like yours also. No rust just creases and dents. I paid a couple local guys next to nothing to fix mine and got it sprayed at macco all for under $800. Its not perfect but it looks good for a car cruise car/ driver. Btw could you by chance get me a picture of the underside of your trunklid where you mounted your spolier. I have the same one and im about to mount it soon and would like to see what it looks like form the underneath.

You did a great job on your car and it looks great. The really good thing about it is that you're driving your car. I'm striving for a really sharp looking, 400+ horsepower street cruiser, but mine is still on the rotisserie, while yours is cruising the streets already. :)

Wow, your car looks great for $800.00! I gotta find those guys!

Anyhow, yea... How I have the spoiler installed isn't very pretty. It wasn't fun getting that to line up either! Easier then the hood scoop though, that's for sure! See, I think with the stock spoiler they actually used brackets, we don't have that option. Looking at it now though I might just use the tool I used for the inside of my hood for the hood scoop, that might be better if I redo it. Look at this thread I posted as an example from my scoop, I used this for the hood but might work for the spoiler as well...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=69137

Here is my ghetto method I've done for now...

spoiler.jpg

spoiler.jpg

-
Back