Nascar idiotic qualifying

-
I do not go or watch it anymore.Nascar can't fill the grandstands.

Yup...I have to agree....I watch some races(Daytona, Talladega, Darlington)...use to record'em and watch later...don't even do that now. The new qualifying is STUPID!!

...and then there's "Chickensh*t" Harvick...pushes Brad into that fight last year, and then backs out???...and now confronts Joey L with his helmet on.....Big tough guy, eh???

...BUT...

Darrell Waltrip says "The sport is HEALTHY!!".....Really?????

Yup...I have to agree....I watch some races(Daytona, Talladega, Darlington)...use to record'em and watch later...don't even do that now. The new qualifying is STUPID!!

...and then there's "Chickensh*t" Harvick...pushes Brad into that fight last year, and then backs out???...and now confronts Joey L with his helmet on.....Big tough guy, eh???

...BUT...

Whats Waltrip know him and his brother have to mention toyota every 5 seconds:violent1::violent1:

By the way Koslowski and Logano are both a couple of "punks"..

Whats Waltrip know him and his brother have to mention toyota every 5 seconds:violent1::violent1:

By the way Koslowski and Logano are both a couple of "punks"..

Yup, those punks sure can drive :cheers: .....and make those Hendick babies cry :pale:

...BUT...

Yup, Harvick is a chickenshit.:finga:

Yup, those punks sure can drive :cheers: .....and make those Hendick babies cry :pale:

Please...Koslowski and Logano have what ONE championship combined..Jimmie and Jeff have TEN:cheers::cheers::cheers:..nuff said

Go Hendrick Motorsports:cheers::cheers:

Please...Koslowski and Logano have what ONE championship combined..Jimmie and Jeff have TEN:cheers::cheers::cheers:..nuff said

Look at the age difference...crybaby Gordon could be their grandpa.....give those young gun Penske punks a little more time....I think it's great how they make the Hendrick boys cry and whine lol

Talk about chicken Bleep....Keselowski runs his trap but always hides behind his crew members except when he gets caught off guard by Kenseth by his hauler...I have to hand it to Logano though...he seems willing to mix it up. I helped crew on a local circle track team for a while....All roundy round drivers are cry babies.

Talk about chicken Bleep....Keselowski runs his trap but always hides behind his crew members except when he gets caught off guard by Kenseth by his hauler...I have to hand it to Logano though...he seems willing to mix it up. I helped crew on a local circle track team for a while....All roundy round drivers are cry babies.

lol brad would beat the piss out of Gordon. brad didn't hide any where and simply told Gordon he left a hole , Gordon kept his helmet on like a little girl. harvick is just an instigator . gave brad a push and took off running like a little *****. I am so glad Gordon is gone next year

That is right.. Just count the championships they have.. Oh wait... I do not think they are even in the same ball park as Hendrix.

I like this qualifying at the big tracks.. They need to have a true speed of a car in the draft as that is the way they race..

Joey L and Brad K.. both are huge kittys.. And I would love to tell them that to their face alone in the woods so no one would stop what happend next.

what would you do to make nascar better. I will start.

*one lucky dog per race per driver.

*each car gets one pit on a caution per race,
crewchief's choice.

*bring ONE car to the race, make it last.

*race at Bristol with out power steering.

*do one race every year with fiberglass bodies
from the early '70s.

*do a dirt track every year.

BTW strokeded 34.0mm, you've been ignored. chevylubber.

I don't think Kasey Kahne is a cry baby or a queer. He's my favorite driver. I do miss him in a red #9 Dodge tho.
He has a lot more class then half the field.

I didn't start this thread to listen to the "Penske Crew" talk nonsense but expected it would head that way eventually. I hope it's all in fun...lifes too short:burnout:.Keslowski and Logano are both great and I do mean great drivers but lets see how many championships they will have when they are 43 years old.Might have many but only time will tell.If you can't see that Brad hides behind his crew I can't help ya O:) Like I said I've been involved and all these guys are whiners. Great Success( Hendrick) breeds those who dislike them just because they are successful.:)

I didn't start this thread to listen to the "Penske Crew" talk nonsense but expected it would head that way eventually. I hope it's all in fun...lifes too short:burnout:.Keslowski and Logano are both great and I do mean great drivers but lets see how many championships they will have when they are 43 years old.Might have many but only time will tell.If you can't see that Brad hides behind his crew I can't help ya O:) Like I said I've been involved and all these guys are whiners. Great Success( Hendrick) breeds those who dislike them just because they are successful.:)

no chysler--no watch, could care less!

This is just what Nascar wants, drama to to get everyone to watch and sell tickets.

Im a sprint car guy I only watch to support Kyle Larson who i raced with and he made us all look like we where tied to a post that kid is going to be one of the best to ever wheel a race car youl see!!! nascar is like driving your living room couch around the track compared to a 900hp 1300lb sprint car in a short track bull ring yeah and all racing promoters are dumb and only care about the $$$$

I didn't start this thread to listen to the "Penske Crew" talk nonsense but expected it would head that way eventually. I hope it's all in fun...lifes too short:burnout:.Keslowski and Logano are both great and I do mean great drivers but lets see how many championships they will have when they are 43 years old.Might have many but only time will tell.If you can't see that Brad hides behind his crew I can't help ya O:) Like I said I've been involved and all these guys are whiners. Great Success breeds those who dislike them just because they are successful.:)

yes , its all in fun on my part

you said it yourself, there is a reason Penske drivers are hated.
lets not forget who won more races last season than any other driver LOL

I'm seeing a trend here.

Ford.

The Patriots.

Hendricks.

Can you say bandwagon jumper?

Yall keep talking about class and drivers who aren't crybabies. One name. Mark Martin. He had them ALL beat. Classiest guy out there and you never heard him cry about ****.

-
Back