nats got a BIG SURPRIZE front page

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i had a super time at the nats in the old ragtop 67 360 dart talk about burn outs i burn them off for two minutes and got a big peel andsqueal ticket lol 200.00 plus dollars but it was worth it check the photos out i made the front page in a A BODY LOL MIKE

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

rofl good for you. only thing better would be a fabo sticker on the windshield :p

Way to go!
Glad you took one for the team!
You have my vote for a body of the month.
The prize should be $200 :cheers:
Now that you're famous, don't forget all of us common folk LOL.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think we shoud pitch in to to help pay for the decals

As soon as I get a address from him via the PM service, I'll send him a set for free.
Now, help in paying for the tickets he can use. Sticker free, ticket free, cost of stickers free, cost of ticket OUCH! But LOL WOW! That was freakin great!

And what ramcharger said "Frame that sucker!"

I saw you their. I was in the blue 67 barracuda conv.Can you mail the ticket in.I was hopeing they werent wreckles op tickets. I see yours was peel and squeal.

And poor Vicki... she should have kept the restraining order on him. could have saved her life.

(the murder suicide story next to your ticket article.)

I (and 4 other people from Florida) got a ticket on Brice Rd for no front license plate in 2003.
As he said,"according to Ohio law, you must display both front and back plates".
Needless to say, the cop who wrote us up had a very long heart to heart with his Lt. shortly afterwards.

Hmmm i smell a new competition in the works here........who can get the best A body recogniton lol.

Priceless Mike :cheers:=P~
You lived up to your name "badlilred79" :cheers:
Definitely frame that article :cheers:

I saw your Dart there.. Thats awsome that you made the front page of the paper.. if you think about it, copy the article, I would love to read what all they said... My buddy got pulled over in his 68 Barracuda later that night for doing one smokey *** burnout... Monica and i got lucky.. we didnt get caught LOL .. Great job!! Made us A-bodys proud....

Hmmm i smell a new competition in the works here........who can get the best A body recogniton lol.

If theres some Koo-koo's out there runing for most recongnized MoPar in Print, there will be no prizes in this comp!

-
Back