-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
So everything i have listed for sale on this site is now being offered as a package deal for $3000 i will post links to all of my for sale ads soon but heres a list of my stuff
1. 1970 duster magnum headed 318 runs but hasnt drove yet
2. 1978 440 with holley 750 throw a cam in it and go pretty much
3. new kb191 pistons for a .060 over 360
4. Lot of miscellaneous stuff
5. Single groove crank pulley
6. Milk crate full of stock 318/360 rods with pistons
7. Box of holley 750 main bodies, metering block and float bowls
8. Two sets of big block heads and one set of small block
9. Big block 727 (disassembled)
10. Late 4 speed that needs a second gear and a cluster shaft replaced
11. Center sump oil pan and pick up
12. New melling high volume oil pump
13. New 360 main and rod bearings for .010 under
14. 78 model 360 block, fresh bore, new cam bearings and freeze plugs, magnafluxed, dipped, and one sleeve. Still at the machine shop but can have him rush it done if you want to
Probably more but i cant remember off the top of my head. I know some of that sounds nickel and dimeish but i mean everything must go.
Located in 74403

Wishing you the best dude. If something dosen't give I might not be too far behind you. Things have gone form bad to worse now that the election is over.

Unfortunatley i think everything is drivetrain related, unless there was something specific you were looking for then i might have an "oh wait i did have that" moment lol

Only loose 440 parts are a big block cam that is stamped "306h8 cc" i cant find anything on it other than its a 306 advertised duration and a 108 LSA. Its used but looks good. Aslo have a set of 452 heads complete with rockers

oil rush in north dakota cant find enough workers from framing houses to building roads and towns a regular gold rush boom towns poping up every where north dakota mans got to do what a mans got to do

oil rush in north dakota cant find enough workers from framing houses to building roads and towns a regular gold rush boom towns poping up every where north dakota mans got to do what a mans got to do

Unfortunatley i cant leave, there would be no one here to help with the kids or do upkeep on the house. I tried for another re enlistment but was told i have a permanent disqualifying condition.

Are the jobs union?

I live in North Dakota and it isn't exactly a gold rush, Yea there is some jobs but good luck with housing everyone in the area is trying to cash in on the oil money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back