Need a thread Back Halved Cars

-

Skeletoil

Reaction score
4 Links, Cages and Real Big Motors. Pics accepted. Startin on my 70 Duster, the baby of the family, have full tube chassis but too nice a car to cut up too bad. 440/4 Speed. What i have is a 543 stroker kit, 10.0 compression ratio. 440 Source alumnium heads, 440 Source 1.5 roller rockers and shafts and assorted hardware. I don't have a cam choice at this point. Hydraulic roller looks sweet. Lookin at 513/ 533. Moser Dana $3500. Ouch. Would rather have the engine block reliefs milled rather than me hand grinding them and other engine machine work, $3,000. 70 block in my 440/4 Speed 69 Coronet Convertible. Runs good needs rebuilt. 69 440 block needs cleaned and checked. 73 block 440 as backup, needs cleaned and checked. Gimme Some pics to keep this dream smokin... Last chance to live life large and in charge. Headers, cam what would you do?

What are you talking about? Need help on back halving. or need help on the combo? Virgin not cut, but already has a back halve?.........

Not really into big blocks, but that cam in a 543" engine will idle like a 60's Imperial.......:D.

A friend(megacab,here) recently picked up a 70 Cuda,Pro Streeted back from the late 80's.Recently,got it running.12.5,solid roller 440,wild 80's paint job.Draglites,Sportsman Pros.I will try,and get pictures,be patient.

-
Back