need input

-

kdog

Reaction score
finishing restoration on 68 cuda convertable problem is no seats came with car it had a ralley interior what is interchangeable going to look on line for wrecking yards to find frames and pedestal's unless somme one out there can help any sugestion's will be appreciated:violent1:

finishing restoration on 68 cuda convertable problem is no seats came with car it had a ralley interior what is interchangeable going to look on line for wrecking yards to find frames and pedestal's unless somme one out there can help any sugestion's will be appreciated:violent1:

We have put about every kind of seat in our cars you could think of.
Did you see the other thread on this?

Welcome to FABO BTW.

Here it is http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=277066

I have an extra rear seat (frames only) for an A-body convertible. The seat back needs some rust repair (has been sand blasted), but it is all there. I'm located in Fresno and would take $50 plus shipping (or possible deliver to Fall Fling in Van Nuys).

If you are wanting correct seats was it a bucket seat interior or bench?

If you just want seats should be able to use any front seats from 67-76 a body

I like buckets and console but if I had auto on column thing a bench with fold down arm rest would be great. The bench was the optional seat in the car. My 2 sisters and I all had 67 barracudas, mine 273 2 barrel notch, oldest had fastback Formula S youngest sis had the nicest car, slant 6 factory AC, PS, deluxe interior. It was the only one with bench seat and all were auto on column.

I put high back buckets out of a 72 duster in my 67 formula s back in 76 (plus the 340 & 4 spd)

For the rear you have to have a convertible frame or make something work.

Good luck.

View attachment image.jpg

These are 68 seats in my 67 with custom covers. 68 has soft backs and latches on the seat back

If you are wanting correct seats was it a bucket seat interior or bench?

If you just want seats should be able to use any front seats from 67-76 a body

I like buckets and console but if I had auto on column thing a bench with fold down arm rest would be great. The bench was the optional seat in the car. My 2 sisters and I all had 67 barracudas, mine 273 2 barrel notch, oldest had fastback Formula S youngest sis had the nicest car, slant 6 factory AC, PS, deluxe interior. It was the only one with bench seat and all were auto on column.

I put high back buckets out of a 72 duster in my 67 formula s back in 76 (plus the 340 & 4 spd)

For the rear you have to have a convertible frame or make something work.

Good luck.

View attachment 1714748306

These are 68 seats in my 67 with custom covers. 68 has soft backs and latches on the seat back

From MaMopar there was no front bench seat used on a 68 Barracuda convertible.

First off I want to thank you for saving them I will take the seats see how much it will be to ship to Apache Junction Az 85120

-
Back