0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a few things,
-Passenger side 73-6 A body sail panel, perferably black, will die if i must
-Passenger side 318 or 340 exaust manifold, one with the fins on top
-Slapstick shifter and mech. if price is right
-Sharktooth grille
thats about it for now, thanks

not sure what a sail panel is but i probably have one, sorry my terminology is a bit rusty

I am looking for a few things,
-Passenger side 73-6 A body sail panel, perferably black, will die if i must
-Passenger side 318 or 340 exaust manifold, one with the fins on top
-Slapstick shifter and mech. if price is right
-Sharktooth grille
thats about it for now, thanks

sharktooth grille 650.00 really nice

Logan, I have a pass side manifold off of a 318 and it has a fin on top.number on it is 2951123. Call Tyler and he can send you a pic if you want.

I may have the manifold. Do you have a casting number to match? A-bodies didn't come with a slap stick....is this some sort of conversion or something you have planned?

sail panels are the plastick peices on the top of the rear upper door panel they go from the back glass to the headliner to the door panel to the quarter glass, sorry cuda mark i did not know A bodies didnt come with slap sticks i was told they were an option, i could probably convert one pretty easily, do you have one for sale?

Logan, you must not want sail panels very bad. They are a very hard item to find and I have a set of black ones here and my boys have made several calls and left messages on your phone telling you to call them and you have not called them. I am less than 10 miles from you and tired of dealing with you so I will just keep them. I also have the manifold you are looking for. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back