Need part numbers for wheel studs.

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I have a 1969 Dodge Dart with the small bolt pattern and I want to do away with the left handed studs on the wheels.

Front is a 10 inch brake drum. The left handed stud is marked with a W on the head.

Rear is also 10 inch brake drum and rear end is a 7 1/4 Non Sure Grip. The left handed sutd is marked with a K on the back side.

Studs are all 7/16 all the way around but the knurl and the head is bigger on the front drums.

I'd be inclined to take a front and a rear LH stud down to my local auto parts store, tell them what car it's for, and let them find the right hand equivalent in their Dorman bolt bin. Oh yeah, lugs, too.

Oldcarcollecto, You have right hand threads on the other side correct? Just buy the studs you need for them.

Okla, I just chkd my 69 cuda parts manual and the only #'s I can find for the studs is #2534 754 5 those are for the fronts and they are 10" with trailer tow pkg. For the rear w/o s/g axle, #2070 158 9. Its weird though I cant seem to see where the differentiate between LH and RH threads. Like I said this is out of my 69 cuda manual, so I dunno if they are the same or not. nut # 2409 824 5

Steve

-
Back