Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
aw...........get your mind out of the gutter. I am needing the heater hose plugs that goes in the intake for the heater hoses. they are 3/8" NPT thread and I am not sure of the nipple size for the hoses. I think they are 1/2" and 3/4" or 5/8". I have an Edelbrock 2176 intake I am putting on this 360 changing it from a 2bbl. to 4 bbl. and this intake has none. Don't want to strip this 2bbl. intake because I will be selling it with the new Holley carb on it. Not sure they would come out anyway. Does anyone have these laying that would sell them. Thanks,Bill

Check out the local parts store, there is a new (to me) design that has hex flats you can get a wrench on, instead of all round with the slot across the top.

MUCH easier to get in and out, and only a few bucks.

:worthles:[-XI was about to post a link but my better judgment hit me in the head with a 2x4 sooooo maybe it wouldn't be a good idea

I also found them at Summit.thanks for the info. I was not sure what they used back in the day. hex head,allen or the square ones. what did they use........all the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back