Need to pick up some cheep hp

-
It's addicting. I prefer NOS products for the tech support but nothing wrong with something different

I'm a all motor guy but everyone runs a bottle or a turbo so I guess I'll try some juice.Ive been broke and am finally going to buy a kit.I figured I'd go with a new one.Since I sold my other car and obammy care and 18 wheeler breaking down I've had a tough time

Hey I'm not knocking you, we all do this on a basis we can afford. If welfare is it then so be it, no problem with it I just hope you're not slamming booze down daily and smoking a pack a day or god forbid doing drugs. That's when I have a problem with welfare.

Hey I'm not knocking you, we all do this on a basis we can afford. If welfare is it then so be it, no problem with it I just hope you're not slamming booze down daily and smoking a pack a day or god forbid doing drugs. That's when I have a problem with welfare.

20 dollar rocks bucket of chicken moon pie ho and koolaide

20 dollar rocks bucket of chicken moon pie ho and koolaide

A.K.A. the good life. LOLOL
If you got a clean cup of piss and a class A CDL , you can have a job tomorrow in damn near any state in the union these days.

I would say a 100>125 shot is ok on Cast pistons, 150>250 forged slugs to be safe if your gonna hit it often. The most important thing is an adequate supply for the N20 fuel especially with anything above a 150 hit in the form of a seperate fuel line with its own pump to be safe, not absolutely mandatory but worth the extra cost if you wanna keep things alive.

Addictive it certainly is, I ran a '71 340 Cuda back in the 80's with an NOS Cheater system for those rare money events we had back then, went from a 12.39 n/a to 11.01. If you set it up proper, take care of your timing re the amount of hit for the comp you got and the fuel you use its a win win, and you won't even tip a plug.

A.K.A. the good life. LOLOL
If you got a clean cup of piss and a class A CDL , you can have a job tomorrow in damn near any state in the union these days.

That's the truth there.
It's sure not for everybody though, and my Brother who just finished trucking school said only about 1/4 of the 30 person class passed testing. (apparently about the norm)

My Sister and her husband are team drivers for Stevens with a dedicated route, and they love it.

Can't find any here. My company would hire 5 or 6 tomorrow, pay is excellent too. I guess nobody wants to work.

Post #16,000

I've always wanted to try it how safe is it to the motor?

It's 100% dependent on the tune up and your ability to read it. The right mixture of nitrous, fuel, and timing is a difficult one to find but certainly not impossible. Record data and learn everything you can about reading plugs

I like all motor, but that is just me. I know, NOS works. But so does putting your motor on a dragster. But to me cars have doors..... and you can spray a junkyard motor and run....at least twice! lol.:D

-
Back