Need to vent

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to play with cars instead. They still give you grief and they take your money, but when you get pissed off at them, and maybe drop a cuss word or two towards them, they still love ya in the morning :)

Grant

Hey. I just made a throwaway account on this forum to clear a few things up here. I am Savanna and I am the nineteen year old Seth is talking about.

I don't hate anybody. I never said I hated anything. I'm actually fully against the use of the word when describing something I don't like. I dislike how I was treated yesterday, Seth.
No, taking this to other forums and our other friends is not exactly helping anything when you are calling me 'snooty' and acting like this has all been my fault. You were the one to call me untrustworthy ('I'd never trust you, I'm trust anyone else on this chat before you'), impulsive ('You're so... impulsive!'), and claim that I was 'trying to be a badass' because I was using 'complex words'. I was at a college level in English as a freshmen in high school- I talk a little smart sometimes.

Okay, seriously. I have no interest in dating you. I don't care if you date someone else. Something you forgot to mention to your buddies here who are joking around about me getting pissed off about you dating someone else, or if I really care how old you are?

Guys, I know Seth from a horse training chat room. I have NEVER seen him face to face. I have talked to him for a few nights in the past month. I have no interest in dating him, or anyone else I meet on a chat room full of strangers I only know maybe the first names of.

Seth, if you are going to drag this out, please tell people the full story, what you did. You can tell them where I went wrong- I thought my YouTube videos were on the lowdown enough that I didn't need to private them. I didn't exactly have fans or anything. I didn't think that posting one video to Tia on our little chat room meant that you would get on and look at every single one, and then call me fake because I 'was wearing glasses' and no longer do. It was a little unnerving to have somebody have that access to my life, so I put them on private and I thought that was the end of it. I wasn't mad about that- it was a wake up call for me to be careful about how open the internet is.

All in all, for the rest of you giving Seth a pat on the back for 'the older girl', rest assured your jealousy can be put away. We have never been together, never will be. I kind of have a thing against marrying or dating just about anybody right now.

WTF? you and him were completely anonymous here...and now we know way too much (TMI, OMG!) get this crap outta here. Throw away account, toss it! OUT!

Yeah, figured I'd get a bad response. But I'm not one to sit around while he makes me out to be the bad guy when we both screwed up.

Again, throwaway account for a reason. Logging off now.

nobody pickin on u shinas just this is a car site not a advice for the lovelorn these r personal issues it should have stayed that way just my 2 cents

I still say, work on cars.. At least you can look and talk about them anonymously, and they don't end up tracking you down and calling you out lol..

P'ownage..

Grant

Shinas, well, at least you can post some pictures of your Mopar, that way this whole ordeal isn't a total loss.

Nothing like hearing both sides of the story........Seth, you might be better off sticking to in-animate objects to figure things out a bit....

All female posters are required to post cam specs....And I thought I was done with this thread.....;-)

Yeah, figured I'd get a bad response. But I'm not one to sit around while he makes me out to be the bad guy when we both screwed up.

Again, throwaway account for a reason. Logging off now.
personally , i commend you for getting up on here and sharing your side of it, your maturity has shown through. its funny how one side can sound so bad until you hear the other. if i were you , go out , buy yourself a duster , dart , demon or barracuda and build that thing , and hang out here ! ladies and mopars are a great thing. we want you to stay and HELP you build a BADASS RIDE !!

Wow, i DO NOT miss the teen years where every little thing was such a big deal.

My advice. make out with her mom.

I am truly grateful that the internet was not around when I was 16, well I am 15 but in a month I will be 16 so......At least making an *** out of your self back then required a bit more effort.....

Thank you for your side of the story Shinas/Savanna but truthfully this thread should have been toasted long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back