Need to vent

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plymouth 340

Triple Digit Ride
Reaction score
I just got into a huge fight with a female friend.... says alot right there, LOL! But it went on for quite some time and it wasnt fun and now it seems like she has a reason to in her words "dislike me". And she has been snoody when she talks to me and others, hope we can resolve it but i doubt it.

Well shes 19 and im 4 yrs younger. And my ex GF was 17... and the other girl i am sure she hates me 100%.

Well shes 19 and im 4 yrs younger. And my ex GF was 17... and i am sure she hates me 100%.

So what, heck by the time your 19 you will have met much nicer gals. Live and learn, chicks aren't like guys--some have feelings, lol. Just the wrong tone of voice can stir them up.

BTW sounds like your doing pretty good at `14-15 with a 17 year old GF :pirat:

we have a "pissed of my girlfriend" forum?

It will get worse. Never get serious unless both of you are 25 yo.

As soon as I read this and before I knew anything else I was blown back to high school. I am so glad that is over. Plymouth, not long from now you won't remember this, nor will you care, unless you marry her, in which case she will hold it against you forever.

Just relax,she will let you know either way.Just play it cool.

Stupid me, i posted a link to this thread on the chat she was on and she saw this! Now i am in REALLY deep sh**!

Don't sweat it. Look what you get to look forward to when you are older...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s&feature=relmfu"]Key & Peele: I Said ***** - YouTube[/ame]

1. your not helping your cause by posting a link their plymouth if you two value your friendship sit down work out your differences or move on your both to young to have the kind of problems that can permantely end a friendship good luck too both of you since she is probably reading this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back