-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveEmory

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Title says it all; same car which I needed, and eventually located, thanks in part to you guys, an exhaust manifold for. Radiator needs to be re-cored at great expense ($500-ish including labor, parts and tax) and we all agreed that repairing it was not wise, considering the corrosion and other problems it has.

Anyone have a pulled one in good shape which they can sell and ship? I'm in Northern California. Any suggestions (desperately) appreciated, as their suppliers don't have anything.

Title says it all; same car which I needed, and eventually located, thanks in part to you guys, an exhaust manifold for. Radiator needs to be re-cored at great expense ($500-ish including labor, parts and tax) and we all agreed that repairing it was not wise, considering the corrosion and other problems it has.

Anyone have a pulled one in good shape which they can sell and ship? I'm in Northern California. Any suggestions (desperately) appreciated, as their suppliers don't have anything.

I have a OEM 22" 273 V8 radiator that came out of a running and driving 1966 Barracuda that was being built in to a stroker. If you are interested shoot me a pm.

I guess this won't work... I type slow and have to word things so they are clear and you got in before I posted.

I have a couple that are pulled out of the cars already, all 63-66 valiants and barracudas, but I am not sure which width you are looking for. $100 plus shipping and some patience.

iv got one ,dont anything about,was told it was good ..has a recore sticker on it ..where are you in northern cal..im in oakley..if interested ill take some pics and get them off to you.. j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back