Nervous....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Or at least wondering if I should be? The wife went to town today with the lady down the road. She came home with some stuff from a Cremation place...I am trying to think what I did to get under her skin lately.....

Or at least wondering if I should be? The wife went to town today with the lady down the road. She came home with some stuff from a Cremation place...I am trying to think what I did to get under her skin lately.....

hide the matches

Girls are good at this kinda thing, making you feel bad or uncomfortable when they think its nessisary.Justst try to remember that you are the only one that can make you happy.

Sounds like your wife is just being sensible and wants to have peace of mind, there's no reason to be nervous.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid... Unless you made it yourself...

Also applies for lemonade, iced tea, coffee, tea, etc...

You guys don't know Ink's wife, I met her and she even scares me. Doug RUN, get out of the house now, go hide for a couple days, hotel it then call her in 2 or 3 days. Make sure you take all the guns and ammo and load that explorer up, get a move on:D

HMMMM.... Lets see. A kitchen remodel and a some stuff from a Cremation place... Maybe she wants an even bigger upgrade in the kitchen and a downgrade in the garage.

Wife did something like that. Said when I kick the bucket she was going to have jewelry made from my ashes.
Makes you wonder where they come up with stuff like that.:axe:

Yeah, creamation kinda deletes any forensic evidence...

Ummmmm ... run as fast as u can start a new life and take the cars with u wate slow down dont for get the guns lol u mite need them ...... what did she drag home so to speak lol

look her right in the eye and tell if i die any time soon the guys on a bodies know where u came from ... that mite buy u a few days lmao

Hmmmmm....she just told me that I need to sharpen a few of her kitchen knifes.....

It's a hint of what's going to happen if there's not enuff goodies under the Xmas tree..

Nuthing a coupla hours on the web,, and a charge card shouldn't fix.. does she like diamonds?? lol...

I'll do my part,, and go out shot-glass shopping today for sure..

It's a hint of what's going to happen if there's not enuff goodies under the Xmas tree..

Nuthing a coupla hours on the web,, and a charge card shouldn't fix.. does she like diamonds?? lol...

I'll do my part,, and go out shot-glass shopping today for sure..
Almost forgot about the shot glasses....good luck....We are going to get her present today. We are trading in her present from last year, a simple sewing machine for one that does embroiding as well......you think car parts are expensive go check out http://www.pfaffusa.com/16178.html this thing...

Get her a "serger" while you're there,, then you'll be golden.. my wife loves her's..

then you'll be able to dispose of the pamphlets.. lol (almost said burn)..lol

-
Back