New Duster make over

-
You are right about that Dartnut.When I went to look at the car my Step sons said "that is a ugly car" my one stepson wispered in my ear "I don't know if I would buy this car for 4K it is so ugly!".I told them with a little bit of work some stripes,some wheels it will look like a different car! You have to look beyond ugly and look how nice the body and interior is .

Cindy Is Looking Sharp Jim :thumleft: Real sharp :color: I bet your step son is rethinking his opinion now :grin: The color compo and wheel/tire combo is spot on perfect :glasses7:

Finally got my plates in the mail today.I am going to put 3 speed wipers on soon,2 speed wipers just suck.

Attachments

• Nova 001.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 356
Ok trying to sell my Barracuda and put a few more dollars into the Duster.Next May I will be doing a smallblock v8 make over,bye bye slant 6.I just bought Dougs headers and summit exhaust for the car.Hopefully I will have everything I need to do the v8 makeover by next April.

I added factory style hood pins today.When I bought the car the grille was busted out.I have another one that need minor repair and paint.I am hoping to replace the grille later in the week.I also have a 340 Wedge hood decal I may put on.I am hoping to find work so I can covert the car over to a LA engine and a 4 speed.I may also put a gull wing on it later I haven't made up my mind on that yet.What does everyone think wing or no wing?

Gave up on the Wedge decal.I will have to buy another at a show this year.I got my grille repaired and painted.Painted the grille graphite gray and gloss black.Hood pins done too.

Attachments

• Dust pins 021.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Dust pins 022.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 177
After having the car a year it is nice having a decent grille in it.Here is a pic of what is left of the original grille.

Attachments

• Dust pins 023.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 191
The front looks awesome-er than it did before!! That grille really pops, and the hood pins give it a special kinda mean look!! Me Likey!! Nice job there James!! Geof

No I am out of work but still need to buy a clutch,flywheel,bellhousing,and a few other small items.I guess the engine swap will not happen until I find work.

-
Back