New Dutra Duals

-
So I have a new set I bought from Mark (Aussiespeed) last fall. They will be on the wife's 225 as soon as I get the engine back from the machine shop. They are all machined perfectly and Mark believes they will clear the stock large starter now too, they look like they will. Once I have my engine back I will be posting progress on my restoration thread and I'll be posting some photos in here too. I stopped by last week and my big valved head is in a bag on the shelf complete and the block is in a pile of 6 other blocks next in line for the line boring machine so I am predicting 4-5 more weeks.

1963 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible for the Wife

Last edited:
So I have a new set I bought from Mark (Aussiespeed) last fall. They will be on the wife's 225 as soon as I get the engine back from the machine shop. They are all machined perfectly and Mark believes they will clear the stock large starter now too, they look like they will. Once I have my engine back I will be posting progress on my restoration thread and I'll be posting some photos in here too. I stopped by last week and my big valved head is in a bag on the shelf complete and the block is in a pile of 6 other blocks next in line for the line boring machine so I am predicting 4-5 more weeks.

1963 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible for the Wife
you can always replace the stock starter for a faster turning smaller started of a a dodge durrango. Easy and cheap through the junkyard

And why is this so important when you are not the OP of this topic, and why do you care??

I don’t. The OP asked if anyone had used the new Duals and I wanted to let them know in a short time someone would.

-
Back