New FABO member from Montucky!

-

66durgederp

"pull hard, itll come easy"
Reaction score
Since I took up so much information on early a-body v8 swaps from this forum I decided well hell id like to join to help out too and have some input from you fine people on any random project I may decide to tackle on my 4-slammer. So hello all, and once again thank you for the invaluable information thus far! cheers!

Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

Hey I just noticed you were from Missoula on that ballast resistor thread! Then went to check out your pics and was like "I know that car!"
I'm your mailman. I was talking to Jerry the other day about if he had a two groove crank pulley with all those c bodies he has around your house and he sad I should ask you as you just finished a motor swap. I have found the crank pulley but glad I see now what you have done, looks good. I wish I would have caught you sooner as now I'm sitting on a ton of v8 swap leftovers after finishing my 318 to 360 and bbp disc conversion. If you still need anything let me know, I also have a bunch of brake stuff like the dual master and porportioning valve you could just have although I don't have the extra lines.
Anyway, welcome to fabo and I'll stop a minute once this stupid election mail slows down and I have a chance to check out your car in person. Your car is closer then mine as I am still waiting on money to finish the transmission and shorten the driveshaft.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy it here. Great people and information.

Enjoy the ride!

We love pictures - Post some of that cool Dart if you get the time...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09650.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 93
Hey I just noticed you were from Missoula on that ballast resistor thread! Then went to check out your pics and was like "I know that car!"
I'm your mailman. I was talking to Jerry the other day about if he had a two groove crank pulley with all those c bodies he has around your house and he sad I should ask you as you just finished a motor swap. I have found the crank pulley but glad I see now what you have done, looks good. I wish I would have caught you sooner as now I'm sitting on a ton of v8 swap leftovers after finishing my 318 to 360 and bbp disc conversion. If you still need anything let me know, I also have a bunch of brake stuff like the dual master and porportioning valve you could just have although I don't have the extra lines.
Anyway, welcome to fabo and I'll stop a minute once this stupid election mail slows down and I have a chance to check out your car in person. Your car is closer then mine as I am still waiting on money to finish the transmission and shorten the driveshaft.

How cool is THAT??? :-D

Welcome aboard! See, you already have friends here. Enjoy this great site!

THATS AWESOME!!!!! swing by whenever im there, as you know im ALWAYS working on something...id definately be interested in some of those brake parts! and ill dig through my pulleys and other random things hopefully ill find something!

I found the pulley on eBay for $25 with free shipping but thanks. Also funny I bought the water pump pulley off eBay from "moparlarry" and it listed location varies but turns out he is just down the road in stevensville. Had I saw his message I could have saved $8 shipping. Looks like he sells a bunch of stuff on eBay so also might be a buyer of mopar stuff as well.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy it here. Great people and information.

Enjoy the ride!

We love pictures - Post some of that cool Dart if you get the time...

Ma Snart

image.php

here ya go Ma Snart!! :D this was in its "just got rolling" stages, ive done a lot to it since, like, make the hood fit lol.

-
Back