• Gray

Votes: 51 29.7%
  • Either - I love FABO in all forms!

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Neither - Im too cheap.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
-
JOEYCHGO, i sure im glad its you making these choices because know mater what you decide some one is not going to like it.whatever you chose people will buy them.set up fees are expensive for things like this i know. if you change the design there the price up and then everyone is raisin hell. soooo!!!here's the shirt how many do you want!!!!!!!!BACK to the ????

Since everyone likes different colors is it possible to give us the option of Black, White or Grey when they are ordered?

I think the logo is great and should go unchanged but what ever the masses decide on will suit me fine.
Small Block

I vote gray. Please order more large and x-large. They ran out so fast I didn't get a order in before they ran out.

I like black, but i would buy 3 or 4 anyway, no matter the color.
Keep the logo as is. Maybe add Reed's SS/AH Barracuda if you want like the top of my home page.
Size extra lard, * ahem* extra large please.
Prices? Ordering info? Soon to come i hope.
Let us know, Joey.

Please do - because I don't remember authorizing its printing.

Someone is promoting the site and you have to authorize it? IIRC, these guys had (REALLY NICE) shirts printed (on their dime...) for shows. Is this a problem? Is the logo Small Block had painted on his trailer an issue too?

I hope this doesn't evolve into a "copy right" issue with your membership....
:stop:

Someone is promoting the site and you have to authorize it? IIRC, these guys had (REALLY NICE) shirts printed (on their dime...) for shows. Is this a problem? Is the logo Small Block had painted on his trailer an issue too?

I hope this doesn't evolve into a "copy right" issue with your membership.... :stop:

I was wondering this, too.

Was also wondering about the use of computer downloadable graphics for our own print shop to make our own shirts. We did this with the "Digital Church" logo of a ministry my wife, another fellow, and I ran during our time at a church we belonged to. Print the graphic and apply to the shirt. A little more sophisticated than the old iron-on's of the '70s, but along the same lines. Makes me think perhaps that's what those who printed their own, did.

i'm all for made shirts as well as goin along with Ramenth's idea for the print your own shirts up, we've done that in my unit when i was in the corps. also has anybody thought about gettin patches made to be sewn onto a jacket or somethin i have some on my black label jacket i think i looks pretty nice....anybody need pics lemme know

Ok gang...

Im preparing to have new FABO T-Shirts made.

The old ones were gray. Tell me what you want the new ones to be like? Black shirts? White Shirts? You tell me!

DSC02711sm.JPG

i want a red head.. oh my bad you are talking about shirts.. :)

A copyright infringment would occur if they were printing and selling these shirts or decals for profit or self promotion. If they are doing it for their own use to promote the site then there is a clause for "Fair Use" where they could reproduce the logo for their own use, especially if the way they are using it, ie..trailer decals, or on something that is not available from the copyright holder..
If anyone wants to discuss this further, I suggest a separate thread..so as not to cloud this one.

I hope this doesn't evolve into a "copy right" issue with your membership.... :stop:

No. I just like to know how its being used is all. Protect the brand, so to speak.

Thanks for your input Fastback. I'll take all the free advertising someone wants to give me as long, as Joey suggested, it promotes the site and the decal that i had made up for my trailer is for that reason and that reason alone. Those are some really nice shirts with the collars and pockets and stands out in a crowd and relates to name recognition to whomever may see it. Sorta like a business card billboard. I will campaign the FABO name when ever possible at my expense with no financial gain for me in mind. I really think is would make Joey proud.

Another thought to consider guys. Joey does realize some operating funds for this great site everytime he sells a shirt and that's great and definatly needs to keep it running so i will offer a suggestion and would be in favor of this myself providing Joey has final say. After all this is his site, i think. Seems like if a person printed his own shirt with the FABO logo on it then there should be a royalty sent to FABO for running this site. Pick a number and check with Joey on it. Just a suggestion from a hillbilly. I do remember i spent $150 to have the FABO logo put on the sides of my trailer. Not cheap but several colors and very quality work so it has become a FABO gathering place at various car functions.

Small Block

Thanks for your input Fastback. I'll take all the free advertising someone wants to give me as long, as Joey suggested, it promotes the site and the decal that i had made up for my trailer is for that reason and that reason alone. Those are some really nice shirts with the collars and pockets and stands out in a crowd and relates to name recognition to whomever may see it. Sorta like a business card billboard. I will campaign the FABO name when ever possible at my expense with no financial gain for me in mind. I really think is would make Joey proud.

Another thought to consider guys. Joey does realize some operating funds for this great site everytime he sells a shirt and that's great and definatly needs to keep it running so i will offer a suggestion and would be in favor of this myself providing Joey has final say. After all this is his site, i think. Seems like if a person printed his own shirt with the FABO logo on it then there should be a royalty sent to FABO for running this site. Pick a number and check with Joey on it. Just a suggestion from a hillbilly. I do remember i spent $150 to have the FABO logo put on the sides of my trailer. Not cheap but several colors and very quality work so it has become a FABO gathering place at various car functions.

Small Block

Well said and done Small Block. :cheers:

Small Block

Well said and thank you. But royalties arent something I consider important. (Yes, its my site)

-
Back