new from tuttle okla

-

mckeeauto

Reaction score
i have a 1969 dodge dart gts convertible factory 383 with a 4 speed car has been in family since 1978 but it is just the body now with no drive train or int. so i am gonna be looking for lots of parts ...lol

Welcome to the forum. Pretty cool stuff here. I lived in Norman for about 10 yrs in late 80s-early 90s.

Welcome! Sounds like you've got yourself a car that there probably wasn't very many made of with a BB convertible combo. Was the drivetrain gone when your family obtained it or what happened? Post pictures so we can get an idea of what you've got and what sort of parts you'll be needing!

Welcome! Sounds like you've got yourself a car that there probably wasn't very many made of with a BB convertible combo. Was the drivetrain gone when your family obtained it or what happened? Post pictures so we can get an idea of what you've got and what sort of parts you'll be needing!

it was all complete when i got it 1979 but i hurt the motor being a teenager with a bigblock and 4 speed so that motor was pulled out and replaced with another so at a later date i sold to to a another family member and he had it in a body shop in dallas getting quarters replaced in 1993 and the body shop closed and went out of business leaving car in shop all apart and they lost the seats out of car and strip top end off motor so i went to dallas and picked up car and brought it back to my house and put it in my barn and it has been sitting there since 1993..then my cousin got killed in not long after bringing car back here
i am trying to make my mind up on finding parts to put it back together or just sell it where it sets

so i figure the back seat will be the hardest thing to find

Welcome! Hope to see that car at Chryslers in the Canyon when you are done!

-
Back