New guy here from Seattle, WA.

-

Coupedevil

Reaction score
Hey there. I’ve always been a Mopar fan. I fell in love with the early Dodge Chargers when I was a kid in middle school. I could never actually afford one though. My father (who I just met about 3-4 years ago) drove a 1968 big block dart in the 70’s that was the fastest thing on four wheels in his town. I guess it’s in my DNA. I’ve recently had enough money to purchase my very own Mopar. It’s a 1973 Plymouth Scamp. I got it for a good price, it’s my daily driver, and the feeling I get from firing it up every morning… Well, you should all know, it’s priceless. It’s got a lot of stock parts, and a lot of newer parts, including a fresh 360 under the hood. Everything on it works, and besides a few tweaks here and there that I want to make, it’s pretty much solid. First things first, a set of buckets, and a custom built center console/floor shifter (currently column shift). I love this thing, and look forward to many years behind the wheel.
Included are a few pictures, for your time. It was raining, and I didn’t want to get my gear too wet, but you better believe that a more in depth photo shoot is planned for when the weather is nicer.

62396_10151478763002579_1419525393_n_zps975410f7.jpg

601993_10151479989677579_123548986_n_zps42e762de.jpg

Thanks everyone! I can't wait for some local Mopar meets/shows. It's been too long. If any of you Washington guys know of any before june, or even have small local things going on, please let me know. I've already subscribed to the thread with the list of shows starting around june/july.

The guy I bought it from also threw in a brand new free stripe kit, and all of the trim, and the old 318.

Thanks SlimPikins, sounds like an awesome event.
And yes PoisonDart, it was on CL for a while.

REALLY nice ride coupedevil! i almost bought a 71 scamp before i bought my 76 dart. welcome to the site from central utah!

-
Back