New here to this forum, from Boerne tx.

-

Knuckshaft

Everything needs boost!
Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking for a while and finally decided to join up. I'm building a duster as a toy for my wife and myself. I put a 360 magnum in it and eventually will be swapping to an od trans. I am also fabbing up a turbo kit for it. I also kept the magnum fuel injected.

I also have a 98 neon r/t that is swapped to 2.4l engine (similar to a srt4 eng.) and built for More boost. A 92 Mitsubishi mighty max with a 91 Plymouth laser 4g63t swap, 62mm turbo and a 904 trans behind it. A stock 2002 dodge ram 4.7l used for a family vehicle/kart hauler. Lastly I do a little go kart racing. I have a 2000 Birel ar4-x racing go kart with a 4stroke clone engine. I'm born a Mopar guy but I like a little bit of everything. My parents own all mopars also inluding a 72 duster with a 416 cu.in small block and a 71 demon in process of being made into a modern street car/cruiser car.

Welcome aboard!
My best friend in the Navy was from Boerne, Tex!
Jim Scharman.
I'll bet Boerne has changed a lot since I was last there in 76!

Cudamike13

cSwY+3bP_original.jpg

there's the magnum engine dropped in.

now, i am a big fan of the 4g63t, and owned tons of them. what type of adapter plate did you use to get a 904 in there? usually everyone goes with the rx7 trans

You don't need any adapter plate. I think 82-85 dodge d50s had the 904 trans. Mine came from an 85. The mitsu trucks used the mitsu auto trans, not the 904. And it has to be from a 2.0 not a 2.6. For a 5spd you need the 87-89 dodge d50 2.0 trans. I have one of each. The 5spd is in the truck now. I used the 4g63t 6bolt flywheel and presure plate, and used the truck wideblock clutch disc. I am running ecmlink v3 lite for engine management. I do wiring harness for the 4g63t (and na if wanted) to drop them in any vehicle. We have a big rwd 4g63 (we love all vehicles though) over at www.hotrodcoffeeshop.com

-
Back