new here

-

billyboyd

Reaction score
hey guys. i just joined your little forum here. just wanted to let you know that one reason why i joined is it seems like everyone on here helps eachother, and they are very nice about it. i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few of my questions. i recently bought a 1972 demon. it hass rusted floor pans and some minor rust in the bottoms of the quarters and the front fenders. other wise the frame and everything else on the car is beautiful. what my question is....
1. what exterior panels are interchangable between the swingers, dusters, and demons, i know the floor pans are the same including ones from a 67-69 cuda.
2. where can i get fiberglass fenders, hood and bumper. i want a light fast car, because im sick of all the chebby and oval guys making fun of me and my love for nothing but MOPAR
3. has anyone done a third generation hemi install on any of their a-bodys?

any info is greatly appreciated.
thanks guys
billy

Hey Billy, I've never had one so I can't help you out much with your Demon (except admire it), but want to welcome you aboard! You'll find all the info, tech advice, parts and new friends you could ever want. It's great to have you here.

Post some pics when you can.

billyboyd-

welcome_mat.jpg

Welcome man! Im sure if you use the search feature for the fiberglass front you will dig up what you are after. I have seen a few on the site mentioned. When I seen the comments about it, I seem to remember the person giving an honset review on the product as well.
As for fenders and quarter panel replacement, I am pretty sure that the "patch panels" you can get will fit all the quarters that share that basic body. As for the fenders, I know that all the patch panels for the rear/lower part will be the same. Its when you get to the dart fenders that the body line over the wheel changes. Its recessed on the older darts, and flared out on all the Dart sport / Duster type bodies
Hope that helps.
Wlecome to the best damn site around!!! Most everyone here kicks A$$

Welcome and I can tell you that quarter patch panels are the same on Dusters and 70-72 Darts use the same fenders. AMD makes new replacement panels too. Stephens Performance in Al. is a dealer.

Welcome to the best site going :cheers:
Take a look around and enjoy, Post up some pictures when you get a chance

400 with 440 crank. its fun but a little on the heavy side thats why i wanna build up the demon

Im actually gonna build a 5.7 hemi. and ive heard from someone on here that someone is building new a body k members to do the 5.7 swap. and the price sounds pretty good.... $500. i thought of doing a 408 that was procharged. but that idea died out once my old man found a cheap hemi in the boneyard. and it looks like guys on here have been doing the swaps easy enough.

hey guys. i just joined your little forum here. just wanted to let you know that one reason why i joined is it seems like everyone on here helps eachother, and they are very nice about it. i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few of my questions. i recently bought a 1972 demon. it hass rusted floor pans and some minor rust in the bottoms of the quarters and the front fenders. other wise the frame and everything else on the car is beautiful. what my question is....
1. what exterior panels are interchangable between the swingers, dusters, and demons, i know the floor pans are the same including ones from a 67-69 cuda.
2. where can i get fiberglass fenders, hood and bumper. i want a light fast car, because im sick of all the chebby and oval guys making fun of me and my love for nothing but MOPAR
3. has anyone done a third generation hemi install on any of their a-bodys?

any info is greatly appreciated.
thanks guys
billy

Welcome to FABO Billy!!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back