-

70Barcuda

Reaction score
Hello folks, new member to the forum but not to Mopars. I've been into Mopars for quite a few years with my first car being a 1970 Barracuda and have owned many more since including a bunch of A bodies, mostly Darts but also one 70 340 Duster. My current ride is a 2014 SRT Challenger which is my daily driver and weekend race car and I still have one 68 Dart. Looking forward to checking out the forum.

Welcome. That daily driver Challenger must be a thrill in the winter time.:poke:. Post up some pics of the cars when you get a chance.

Welcome. That daily driver Challenger must be a thrill in the winter time.:poke:. Post up some pics of the cars when you get a chance.

Ok you got me, the Challenger is the daily driver during the summer I have a Dodge truck for the winter. LOL

Just pulling your leg. When I saw what part of the state you're from I was picturing you doing a lot of walking.

Just pulling your leg. When I saw what part of the state you're from I was picturing you doing a lot of walking.

Yep we get our fair share of snow that's for sure. At one time though the only car I owned was a 70 Big block Barracuda, which I did drive all winter and also got stuck in the snow more than a few times LOL.

Welcome to FABO! Enjoy the site. I like the first pic with the Dart at the track.....and keep us updated on any projects you're looking to do. :thumbrig:

-
Back