New Members

-
Where in the hell have you been??? Either you're slow or Mike wants to hog it all for himself. He probably hasn't told you about MMW either.....Wait till i have a talk with him....Oh By the way. Hide your Tequila. Welcome Creed

thanks small block guess i was just a little slow but finally sighned up. And its harder than u think to hide that bottle

Great site. I've been checking out this site for a while and joined a couple of weeks ago. I read about this site a few years back in mopar muscle magazine.

Ok I get to pick up my new 1966 Barracuda this next weekend! I have a couple of lead sleds but this is my first mopar. I have lots of ideas but still dont know which way to go. The car is complete and original. It needs very little to get it on the road. Still has the 273 and I'm pretty sure I'll drive it like that for a while but I want a ground pounder. For cost reasons I'm thinking a 360 would be nice but I have no idea how to build it to get what I want. Any ideas would be a big help especially if you have already done what I want to do! Thanks in advance.

Skullz

Welcome!!! There is an endless amount of information already on this site. Go to the search engine and look. I'll be doing a 360 swap into my car as well. I do a lot of searching for info on here.

I googled for mopar forums and found this site. i have been reading threads for a while and decided to join. i will try to get some pics of my my car up shortly. thanks adam

I guess I'm considered new, I didn't check how long ago I created the account, but I am just now getting active.

Just call me Jon, I'll be glad to answer questions if it involves a duster, anything else I'll know what everybody else knows. but I'm not always your best bet, still a student.

BTW, This place is great, I have not come across such an active forum in it's class. Keep up what your doin!

Whew.........I'm back 8) just to remind ya all, my name is Jim and I'm still into, but closer to my BB conversion on my 71 Dart. Seems like if ya have a few extra $$$ you get hit with priority delays, then ya don't have the desired funds.

For some reason I've been unable to log on (and no I wasn't a bad boy either) , but today one of the mods. corrected that. :-D

Thanks,
Jim

Hello,

I stubbled across this forum using Google. I tried Allpar, but it seems that they are not at all that active.

I just bought a 1965 Dart GT to drive as my daily driver. So, I am trying to work out the bugs - since it has been sitting in a garage or 16 years with the last owner who had it since 1970.

I have had 3 other Darts over the years. '71, '70 and another '65.

I also have a 1959 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Convertible and two 1928 Buick Station Wagons.

Thanks for the welcome.

Joe

Hey guys, I have been crusin' around here off and on since I got my first Mopar..about a year ago.

A reccomendation to this site came with my car!:-D My car has actually been owned by a total of three FABO members now lol!

Hey guys, I have been crusin' around here off and on since I got my first Mopar..about a year ago.

A reccomendation to this site came with my car!:-D My car has actually been owned by a total of three FABO members now lol!

Where in So Cal are you located?

There's a bunch of FABO members coming to Spring Fling in Van Nuys, CA. That would be a great place to Mopar network and look for good deals for parts for your car. Even if you are ready to buy some parts right now, you get an idea of what they sell for or what companies to buy them from.

Here's the FABO Spring Fling thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=90208

Hey AutoX!

I'm in north San Diego County. I have actually been looking into this as it really is not that far away! Definately would be a killer experience. Thank you very much for the heads up dude!

-
Back