New Members

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I noticed a good amount of new names this weekend. Thanks for joing! Hope you like it here.

Just wondering how you all found us ?

One of the guys at dodge-charger.com told me about it.

I proceded to tell threefourtyduster about it.

I stumbled across a link while on Moparts. Being an A-body guy, I thought it looked interesting. I will get some pics up soon.

Dave

I picked it up from that 500 Mopar web site list,

can't remember what number it was maybe 24

or something. :scratch:

i think i'm still new here. :geek:

i made it over from moparts.

very nice site. :thumrigh:

dwdart said:
i think i'm still new here. :geek:

i made it over from moparts.

very nice site. :thumrigh:

That's how I found this site too. It was linked to Adam's (fastbackcuda) signature on MoParts. I've been posting here so often that my membership at MoParts has expired and my password is invalid.

And I don't miss it :wink:

WELCOME to all the new members! :wav:

Yah, I'm new too. I've been all over the other message boards, Dodge-Charger.com (sold my '68), and Cuda-Challenger.com (I own my dream car, a 1970 Challenger, currently disassembled and undergoing resto/modification), and slantsix.org (they're some of the coolest on the web!). I'm on the computer all day at work, so I have a lot of free time on the computer.

I like the format here, and I love the A-bombs. My first car was a Duster. My second car was a Duster. I'm on my fifth Duster, a '71 I picked up for $50. Hopefully you all will welcome me in. Sometimes being an anti-resto, "do it ALL yourself on the cheap" (or free!) kinda guy alienates me from a lot of "normal" Mopar people. My cars are all projects, and I think my Challenger is going to be the first car I have that will get painted.

saw a link in mods post from BIG BLOCK DART .com, i figure it cant be all bad here hanging around with a bunch of a-body guys---right? :wink:

some of you may have seen me on other sites, i have a 73 dartsport, 400" big block with a turbocharger on it. still in the building stage, but its getting there. also have a 74 swinger with a slant and the wifes 71 duster 318 car. all are or will be stick cars, we believe in "driving" the cars.

yep, thats the one :)

dart_dworld.JPG

turbo_plumb12.JPG

we've been getting a bunch of robots registering. I need to make a change to the registration process so they cant do that.

I am finally getting around to posting a pic of my Dart. It also gives me a chance to try out my signature. :)

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Larry, and I own a 67 Plymouth Cuda rage top. It has a 273 cid in it now, soon to be a 340 six pac. As soon as I figure out how to post a picture here, I'll do it. :salut: :cherry:

I'm not that new, but I don't post much. I found this site and Mopartech on FBO systems/4secondsflat.com website. Now this is my main messageboard I visit.

I came over from BigBlockDart also. This is my
4th Abody.. 65, 69, 70, and my 73

-
Back