New Members

-
Welcome aboard Mike. ice to have some members from the other side of the lake.

Hi got 72 duster original 340 car now 400 bb runs 11.2 thru ex on hoosiers street tires added bigshot nos kit yet to make a full pass on juice due to blowing 8 3/4 on the line.

Welcome aboard Mike D and dustya! :D

You guys realize we will need to see pics. of your rides! :D :geek:

Hi, I'm new here also, I found the site while doing a search for Darts. I actually came here looking to find a Dart for sale, having just sold a 1971 Satellite Sebring. I ended up finding one in Kansas, and I'm impatiently waiting for it to be delivered. I currently own a 1974 Challenger, 416 sb, painted Plum Crazy (hence the name, Purplebeast). It'll be great having an A-body only place to hang out.

69dodge17565-A.JPG

ready1.jpg

69dodge17565-A.JPG

ready1.jpg

N00bs are spawning....Run....

Naa Welcome to the site. Hope to see some of the photos soon.

I will put pics up as soon as window trims and mufflers are on because then i can pull car out without frightening the neighbours.
Mike

:lol:

hello from england ,,,currently have 72 pro street demon,,67 coronet ,,,68 4 door satellite,,69 dart swinger,,,,,pic in album :salut:

Thanx!
I got few more cars than that '66 Dart Wagon.
'73 Fury with 400, 4-door,'66 Dart 2-door, project car with 400(streetrace car),
'67 Dart with slantsix and 4-doors, project car, '65 Valiant with slantsix, 2-door, project car also.
And my wife has '74 Valiant with 383 BB, streetrace car,4-door, and she has racing a lot wit the Valiant, every race which she has taken a part she has had a smallest engine and has more doors then anyone else... :D
And she has won also and take the first runner up-prices... :cheers:
And people here start calling the Valiant "lucky trophee-catcher"... :D

Welcome newbies! :D

Kako if you were closer i could hook you up with some 73 Fury parts!
My brother is a C-body freak and recently picked up a 72 Fury 4-door with 35 thousand miles on it.
He's gonna use it for a daily driver.

That '73 Fury is my wintercar and what that really needs is rear bumper with bumperguards, it almost rusted away and doesn't look pretty...
So if you, EvilScamp or your brother have that kind of bumper i will buy it in april... Before that i don't have any lose money to put in ...

I don't know if he has any good rear bumpers for sure,but i can find out.
Shipping a bumper that heavy over to you would probably crazy expensive! :shock:

Newbie here,I just seen a link from moparts to over here looked around I like what I see.I`ve got 2 a-bodiesa 1964 Valiant(in my sig)and a 1969 dart.I`ve been restoring the dart for alitle over 2 years,just about done.
77501050.jpg

77501050.jpg

-
Back