New Members

-
Welcome Dan. :salut: This is a very cool place! What kind of car do you have? Everyone's gonna want pics. We love pics! :D

Thanks for the welcome... Having trouble with the sig pic :( ....But I have a 70 swinger..318, auto, 8 3/4, ef8 in color.
and a 68 rr in pieces in the garage.

I saw a link on Big Block Dart.com. The Barracuda on the main page looks like one my uncle painted back when I was 16. I have been finding more sites lately and joining to help occupy my down time at work (paramedic, so it's not like I'm supposed to be doing anything else). I often sell off extra parts to fund my projects and enjoy the swap sections the best. Great site!

I'm new here and am new to Mopar....just got my first in august. It's a 67 Cuda with a 400/727/B-body 8 3/4, front disc conversion.
I'll have LOTS of questions. It had a ragged interior, almost all of which was missing, and in the first 2 months, i've gotten that all taken care of. I'll figure out how to post my pics of that job....

Rodney

Came from Moparts. Glad to be here! I look forward to sharing the build up on my "money pit" with you guys. Chris

Saw you on Moparts, Since im now a A body guy(sold a 69 RoadRunner in April) I decided to check it out!

Hello A-body friends! I also came over from the moparts board. I look forward to posting with you guys, and learning some new things.

I race a `68 B'cuda fastback up here in Denver. I am still restoring my very first ride,` 71 Plymouth Duster with a 340 for power. And lastly, I am building a `67 Plymouth Valiant chassis car hopefully for some quick 16 action up here in Denver and/or some heads-up action out east! It'll most likely be a larger displacment wedge type, with my 727 behind it. :bounce:

Hey B1Cuda (Chris), I saw the pics of your b'cuda on moparts, I LIKE that car! Can't wait to see it finished! :thumrigh:

Chris

I did a Google search regarding the KB356 pistons for a stroker motor and one of your threads hit. What I've seen thus far I like!

Welcome guys. Glad you stopped by. we have over 25 new members since yesterday :shock:

I saw the link on Moparts and thought I would check it out, Looks cool.
I have a 72 Duster race car, I have owned about 25-30 A bodys over the years and think its the only kind of car there is.

Great website. I find myself logging on everyday. Ive been a mopar nut my whole life. I sold my 73 cuda 2 years ago and now Im back. I bought a nice 69 valiant, ditched the /6 and in went the 340 727 & 83/4. It should be running in a couple of days. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how. Thanks again for the website!

69-Valiant-340 said:
Great website. I find myself logging on everyday. Ive been a mopar nut my whole life. I sold my 73 cuda 2 years ago and now Im back. I bought a nice 69 valiant, ditched the /6 and in went the 340 727 & 83/4. It should be running in a couple of days. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how. Thanks again for the website!

Go to your profile then down to signature and type
don't leave ANY spaces and you will also need a picture host.

HI
My name is Mike from Nottingham, England and i own a 69 Dart gts 340 4 speed, which is now a 440 auto.
It's white , has a 8/3/4 with moser h/shafts 4.30 gears, c. lines, and 10.5 slicks.
Engine has ported 906 heads, 2.14, 1.81 valves triple valve springs 590 roller, 1050 dominator and 2" tti headers, trans is reverse pattern with a 9" j con. Car is 99% done and should be out in 05.
I also own a 66 Fury with a 383 as a daily driver, i am a member of bbd.com and Moparts, which is where i got this link.

-
Back