New Members

-
Got here from Moparts
13.30 @ 104 2.13 60 73 Swinger 340 Ehead auto 3000 stall 3.23 grs TTI headers pump gas & full exhaust

Hi another new member here :D

I found you by the article in Mopar Muscle Mag.

I have a 1972 Dart 4 doors :scratch: , I know these are not the more common to be rebuilt, but rare are the old, affordable, and in good shape Mopar here (Montréal, QC).

The car is in pretty good shape, except the front floor, but will be fix. He is olive green :puker: , as a 318/904,2 bbl, P/S, P/B, and factory 72 disc brake wich are gone. I'm working on the front disc brake swap from a Dart Sport 74.
dart1.jpg

The plans are (since i'm not doing a match number): a black interior (green now), electric fan, 4bbl Carb & intake, dual exhaust, lowered ride heigth, 14" rallye wheels (already have those)....and maybe in 3-4 years, a 360 and a black paint.[/img]

dart1.jpg

4 doors come in handy, and Im pretty sure everyone wishes their car had 4 doors at times. Good luck with your project :thumrigh:

I saw the cover of MM with the blue fastback on it. (Brett's car)

I showed it to the wife and now she wants one LOL. Fine by me, so I figured I'd better start looking around. I'm trying to find a driver condition 67-69 fastback or vert with a SB/TF combo. Color doesn't matter because she wants hers painted all flat black :shock:

My car, that is getting put back on the road (hopefully in time for Carlisle this year) is a 72 Challenger. It's at a friend's dad's body shop in PA. Presently its not running and in need of some rust repair. It's has a 318/TF/8&3/4 and oddly enough, it has (almost) all the R/T options but is supposedly not a R/T car. :scratch: Either way, the engine will eventually be replaced with an all aluminum 500ci KB wedge w/Eddy or Indy heads. That along with a bunch of FG parts should get a lot of the weight off the nose and allow the car to handle better in the turns. This car will be my daily driver, hopefully, for a long time to come. :thumleft:

just registered today, big a body fan all the way. just purchased 70 duster with 24,000 original miles, slant six, auto. havent picked it up yet. awesome site, finally respect for dusters!!!

new to site, just purchased 70 duster with 24,000 miles, slant six, auto. very clean, original owner car. literally bought it from old aunt ellen, who bought it new. daily driver is 03" dodge ram short bed with a hemi, cold air kit, custom exhaust. thing sounds awesome, even ford and chevy guys tell that, as much as they hate too.

I did a web search for Mopar A body.

I've been an A body fan since I bought my '67 Dart GT in 1983. I still have it along with about a dozen other A bodies. Mostly all projects. Only a handful actually run and drive right now.

Rob

:cheers: I've been surfing the moparts site for my B body for some time. I just bought my first A body and found this site so

Here I Am !!!!

-
Back