New on the forum.

-

DurangoGirl99

Mopar Wife
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Amber, Some of you may know my husband Jerrod (A.K.A DusterDude72):love7:.

I see him on this forum often enough I decided it was about time I checked it out.

I have a 1999 Dodge Durango that has the 5.9l v8 in it,4x4,Dark Purple,black leather.

I know it is not an A body but HEY atleast I am still a MOPAR girl:supz:.

I figured I would introduce myself before browsing around and posting on the site so ... NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!

WOW, They sure do roll out the red carpet here huh?.
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome.

Welcome to FABO. It's a nice place here. Your ride sounds really nice. You should post some pics of it.
Frank

Welcome to the site !!!!

Lets see some pics of that purple truck !

She doesnt know how to do it so I figured i would upload them for her.

Sorry the pictures are from back when she first go it this winter and we have done a few things to it since then.

But there is the "purple truck" as our little one would say and My plum crazy duster is "daddys cool car" lol

DSCI0609.jpg

DSCI0610.jpg

P.S. in case anyone noticed..... I think the previous owner cranked the torsion bars up a smidge plus it is sitting on a hill in the picture but i am going to put a leveling kit on it this summer most likely for her....We put 32" tires on on a couple moths ago so it sits pretty stout as it is

Welcome DurangoGirl, keep that "dude" in line now.

Great to have a girl that shares your love of the hobby.

Your post reminds me of what happened to me yesterday.

I lent some wheels to a guy a year or so ago when he saw a parts car add I had on craigslist.
Anyways he calls me yesterday and said he was in the area with his girlfriend and they wanted to check out my cuda and show me his girlfriend's new toy.

Well they pulled up in a white 4 door 63 Polara with a pushbutton polysherical 318 "dude, you will have to explain this to durango girl" maybe..

Anyways, I took them for a spin one at a time in the cuda, and the girl was really exctited, was going 'whoooooo!!" when I gunned it, hilarious!

Anyways just thought I'd share, always love when the ladies get into the cars too.

hi.jpg

Welcome Durango Girl! That's cool that you had an interest in joining! My Ex never would have dreamed of joining...She hated cars, and it was a problem with us, needless to say, it played a toll on our relationship and after a year, we broke up... I'm so glad I still have my car!!!

Welcome!!! And that is one nice Durango. Wanna trade for my Grand Caravan??lol,ya right........

Thank you for all the kind words everyone!.

Purple is my favorite color so the Durango was PERFECT! and Jerrod's (DusterDude72) 72 duster being plum crazy purple is a plus.

He better let me drive it LOL.:thumblef:

Welcome to FABO,nice to see another Mopar gal.DusterDude72 huh? Nope,never heard of him.:mrgreen:

-
Back