New to FABO! Another MN Mopar Nut!

-

CordobaDart

318 SLANTMAN
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been looking at this site over the last few years on occasion, but since I just got my first A-body(YAY!), I finally joined.:burnout:
I recently traded my second Mopar, a 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham(gonna miss her), straight up for a 73 Dart SPORT! Yee Haaaw!

My Dart is already set up as a street machine, but needs LOTS of TLC. So I will be relying on you all for the advice on the subject.

Below is a link to my a page on the now gone New Yorker.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2451147/1975-chrysler-new-yorker

My Dart Sport came from the factory some sort of green metallic with a tan interior and a slant six. That is NOT how it was when I got it last month though. Somewhere along the line it was swapped to an 8 and 3/4 with a spool and unknown to me gears. The slant is nowhere to be found but there is a built 318 with hooker headers, 3" exhaust, msd, rpm air gap intake, a 600 cfm edelbrock, and what I am told a .484 purple shaft and flat top pistons. Interesting enough, it has 318 heads on it yet, I will have to pull the intake to see if it has been gasket matched to the large port intake.. All backed by a "built", so i am told, 904. No power steering or power brakes, but thankfully discs.

To my joy it starts and warms up easy, even at 20 degrees so far, thanks to the holly electric fuel pump in the trunk. Oh, and this baby PULLS! (No snow here yet in sw MN)

Quite a change for a guy who has only driven big C and B bodies since he got his license!

I will post pictures as soon as I get home to my other computer this weekend. :D

Hi guys! Oh yea, it is now black with a painted on red side stripe with a "318". Has a hood scoop, worn out black buckets, a slap stick from an b/e body, and a mess of wires under the dash! Gonna be fun to tinker with it all winter!

Welcome, great to have another MN member!! Have you been to the car show in Willmar before? I think I have talked to you there.

Yes 63340SEDAN, I have been to the Willmar car show for the last couple years. Drove my now gone big white New Yorker both times, and my buddy got 2nd in his class with his 1979 Cordoba. I talked to plenty of people up there. Which one of your cars did you have there last May?

Welcome to FABO CordobaDart!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to more pictures - We love pictures!

Sounds like a fun project you have with that dart!

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06602.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 112
vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

Here is my 1973 Dart Sport and 1976 Chrysler Cordoba(my first car).

-
Back