New to forums heard this is the place to talk A bodies

-

72DarTmoparMatt

MOPAR/motorPARTS
Reaction score
Yeah so I am new to all of this forum stuff but a guy I work with said this is the place for tips and tricks and where you want to talk to people about Mopars. I have a '72 Dart and a '74. I think the '72 is the better looking car and I am building it as a cruiser and something to take to shows. Don't think that just because it is destined to be a show queen that it shouldn't have some nuts. The '74 is the car I have on the back burner for now but I have a 408 stroker on the stand for it. I originally built the engine for a '75 Duster but could never locate the title for the car so I sold it and found the '74 dart. Well should be fun talking with you guys and checking out your rides.

I have learned a ton of stuff since joining.This is the place to be if you want info on your Abody.Cool people too.Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

It's good to hear that the Mopar community is as for real and genuine as the Mopar guys in the midwest. I should have some pics up tomorrow of my cars just need the help from my wife because I am not that computer savvy ya know.

Welcome to the FABO Family

Welcome, you will not find a more knowledgable group of guys when it comes to Mopar A-bodies. Or heck any Mopar, period. Jump in and have a good time check out the site, if you can think of it someone else probably has too.

welcome to FABO! lots of great people and info!! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the site, and yes, you came to the right place!
There's lots of great people and info on here.

Welome , This is a great site , A must for any mopar owner, You will find there is a lot of knowledge from members all over the world. Just when I thought I new all mopars . Members on here taught me things I didn't know. Combined knowledge on this site is unbeleavable. Again welcome. Steve

-
Back