New to Joining the site! Hello

-

Bakercloud

Reaction score
Hello,
I have browsed this site quite a few times to read through discussions on many topics. It seems searching the internet for my Mopar answers leads me to this forum quite often. I figured it was time to join into the discussion and ask a few questions that in no doubt have already been answered.

My Mopar is a 1984 Dodge D150. I've owned this truck for over 20+ years running with the factory 318. While this is not my daily some months it would seem as if it was.

The current project is provided by a donor 360 Magnum. It is at the machine shop to get bored and prepped to evolve into a 408 stroker. The internal parts include, Scat lightweight 4inch stroker crank, gen 5 Viper rods and forged pistons. At this point in the build the only variable is the piston. I am waiting to get the final deck height after machining before ordering the pistons. The heads are Magnum heads, port and polished. polished valves. 300lb valve springs w/damper. hughes retainers, Comp Cams XR268HR-10 camshaft. Dual Plane intake, Holley Brawler 650, Holley Carb hat for short ram intake.

IMG_5971.jpeg

I received a question on why I joined the A body only site while I don’t currently own a A Body.

My response is simple. I want a Dart. I have wanted one for decades. With the current 360 magnum build it has giving me new insight on performance possibilities.

Once I locate the correct car, I will be an A body owner. I joined this site due to using it as an information source for many years on the 318 LA engine, the assistance it has giving me while planning my 408 magnum build.

Thank you all for all your post and letting me join part of the discussion, even pre-Abody.

Welcome. We love sharing knowledge for your current build and look forward to your A body!

-
Back