Newcomer from Modesto, CA

-

DaKnown

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Zach and I know almost nothing about cars!

A couple of my buddies are huge Mopar fans, and they talked me into picking one up for myself. It's a 1972 Dodge Dart that needs a bit of love. The perfect car for me to learn on, I hope!

well sir YOU came to the right place; and welcome what ever you need to know about a mopar you can lern here...........Artie and thanks for comeing abord

Hey guys,

Just figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Zach and I know almost nothing about cars!

A couple of my buddies are huge Mopar fans, and they talked me into picking one up for myself. It's a 1972 Dodge Dart that needs a bit of love. The perfect car for me to learn on, I hope!

WELCOME TO FABO!!!
Cudos on the intuitive clarity...

"GM has the glitter"
"Ford has the production"...

Ma Mopar has the engineers :D.

DaKnown, just in case anyone 'bags' on Ya for Your brand choice...

Remind them of the concrete of rule physics ...

" All top fuel engines on the planet make brutal power,
& are all HEMI :cheers:

Zach, welcome to FABO from the Southern part of the state. You're going to have fun here! Great place to learn at.

Welcome aboard! I lived in Modesto in the 60's as a young kid (Where were you in '62?). 5806 Beckwith Road was home and Salinas (sp?) grade school if I remember right. Nothing but corn, walnut trees, watermelon and grapes back in the day. What's it look like now?

Let's have a Modesto members meet and greet! Zero of my friends are into mopars so that'd be sweet to meet fellow FABO members

Welcome to FABO, checking in from Modesto too. I am restoring my 70 Dart Swinger. Maybe one day if I ever finnish it we can all cruze down to A&W and have a meet.

welcome to the site. I didnt realize there were so many guys in the valley. I live in the bay and my mopar lives in Stockton so im there often. Once again welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to FABO, checking in from Modesto too. I am restoring my 70 Dart Swinger. Maybe one day if I ever finnish it we can all cruze down to A&W and have a meet.

I'm working on a 70 duster. I'm almost done with mine as far as being drivable. :burnout:

-
Back