Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Nice kelsey hays disc brake set up nice rotors,new pads and calipers my need a seal kit from sitting asking 425.00 plus shipping

100_1032.jpg

given the timming, I am buying a set of disc for my front breaks, I have to pay for the booster, master cyl. and a wipper motor next week, so that check is gone, the following week I pay for the disc brakes. but the week after that I could buy these. If you can hang on to them.

dumb question, what would i need to put these on my 70 dart? it has a /6 so its got 9" drums.

New lower ball joints and a disc/drum master cylinder and I think that is it if everything else is there

These brakes may need a disk brake spindle and lower ball joint to be installed on a drum brake pre 73 Abody

The one set I resealed needed all new pistons in addition to the seals.

Great upgrade to a pre 72 abody if you want to keep the small bolt pattern.

Good luck with the sale.

You need a proportion valve,DB spindles, Lower ball Joints and a Dbrake master. Your UCA and upper ball joints should be fine. I'm just about to do this swap on my 65.

Nice kelsey hays disc brake set up nice rotors,new pads and calipers my need a seal kit from sitting asking 425.00 plus shipping

are those from an a-body? sure look big bolt in the pics.. early c-bodies had 4 piston brakes too.

The 65 C-bodies first offered disc brakes, not 1966's. These were the 4-piston Lockeed, non-floating brakes, like Corvettes. 1969-1972 were single-piston floating caliper brakes and used both the one piece and two piece rotors. Most of the ones I've seen were two piece.

http://www.houstonmopars.org/brakes.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back