no h2o for over month, now looking up!

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
well, as some of you know, my well pump went out beggining of last month. it took 2 weeks to come up with the money for new pump.....................
finally put new pump down the hole. but system would not shut off pump due to not having 50 psi at the switch. so i let it run all night. come out in the am and back yard turned into a lake!.....dug for8 hrs through almost rock and dound hole in pipe running to house.when i went to lightly pull on the two pieses to put a coupler in, it snapped at both ends! pipe was put in in 74 and was too brittle.

well is 105 feet from house 5.5 feet under dirt in 75 percent of run.4 feet the rrest. i dug for 4 days straight, used wifes dodge neon like a wrecker and yanked out 1 ton rocks out of the way. i guess when they back filled they did not care what they trew back into the hole. i got 15 ft od digging done in over 4 days and just could not dig another inch. so, system had to wait. i had to offload a few of my restoration tools, but had someone come dig the hole and buy the pipe.

I got some awesome clean well water now!!!

so, all in all, hopefully things will pick up and more brighter days in the future,
remember guys, there is always someone out there who has it worse, and be thankful for what you do have. i did not understand that till i lost something as simple as water. missed my children as they stayed at grandparents. i was too proud, and tuffed it out at home.lol

now i see how lucky and blessed i am!

Sorry but I didn't know that you were having trouble.Guess that was about the time my computer crashed.It is amazing that we go through life without understanding the little things that mean so much.I'm happy that you are getting things back together,it's not all bad we learn a lot more because of the problems that we have than the easy times we get.Now-on to the next mountain!!!!

You're right, we don't always appreciate what we have. So sad that it often is too late when we do. Glad you got the elixir of life back! And now you KNOW it will be good for a long time.

hang in there Joe , everyday is good....some are just better than others

Well drillers were at the neighbors, down the street, last week. Went down to be nosy, and found their well went dry LAST NOVEMBER. They didn't have the money to drill a new well. Were drinking bottled water and bathing at their kids house. That really had to suck.

-
Back