No wonder USPS is loosing their astrict... RANT New stop Dallas Texas!!! Grrrr!

-
Yes, that's how they keep giving me the run-around. Corporate doesn't want to get involved and says it is an independantly owned store, and the owners say that corporate handles all of the insurance claims.

My brick will help settle the matter. One of these days, when they least expect it...

Might be worth the hassle to name them both jointly in a small claims suit just to teach them a lesson. Maybe you could get a free trip to People's Court or one of those shows. I have a letter where I was offered the chance to go on the Judge Joe Brown or Judge Mathis (can't remember which one) show when I was suing a tenant for nonpayment and damages.

A friend paid over $17.00 to overnight an important document USPS. We waited all day.Then we see the Saturday driver which is 3 hrs late come.As we watch from the door, she drives off.We run to the box, and here is a form saying "Nobody home, will re-deliver Monday" The door was wide open, garage wide open. She never got out of the car.I jump in my car and catch her, sign and get it.I am thinking, if someone spent that kind of money to have something overnighted, wouldn't you want to make an effort to deliver it because it must be important? I complained per my regular driver (he is really good). He had me file a complaint, she got in big trouble.

Yes, that's how they keep giving me the run-around. Corporate doesn't want to get involved and says it is an independantly owned store, and the owners say that corporate handles all of the insurance claims.

My brick will help settle the matter. One of these days, when they least expect it...

Brick, or cinder block? I'll set one aside for ya! LMAO........They are assholes tho as it sounds....

I am thinking, if someone spent that kind of money to have something overnighted, wouldn't you want to make an effort to deliver it because it must be important?

I'm guessing they expected you to be standing right next to the mailbox all day in wait, lol.

If you do that, I hope someone is in the store and SHOOTS YOU DEAD. Singapore has the right idea about vandals, though they are much too soft on them.

So we go in today to ship some aluminum wheel spacers USPS.They are in a small priority mailing box (not flat rate box). It is slightly larger then the small flat rate box, 1/2 the size smaller then the medium flat rate box. The say it will be $29.00 to ship, but if we put them in a medium flat rate box ( box twice as big) it will be $12.00.
So now they wasted a bunch of tree's on boxes,besides the cost of 2 boxes, and it's going to take twice the room for them to ship.
If it were up to me, I would have charged for the larger medium flat rate box, slapped the postage on the smaller box and shipped it. But no, we have to drive 5 miles home, and re-package it, then take it back 5 miles........That is government!

-
Back