Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
What is all that white stuff? I see it on the peaks of our local mountains a few times every year. LOL

Forecast high in the OC (SoCal) today is 85F, supposed to be 91F on Saturday and then cooling all the way down to a high of 72F for Halloween next Wednesday.
Oh, by the way, next years crops of strawberries have been growing in the fields for a couple of weeks now. Should have fresh strawberries mid/late January.

:banghead::banghead:We got 8 inches this week, put the car away till April. Son of a biscuit!

Snow's cool!!!! Send me some..

I'm ready for some snow after all the heat this summer....

And then around Feb be lookin forward to summer....

In Fl. it's the opposite. Just getting to be driving weather and the rains stopping. In may I put he away, to Damn hot.

85/65 this week.

73/53 next week.

Looks like I'll need to break out the long sleeves. Brrrrr!

...at least I can put away the umbrella (maybe)!

Don Garlits weather...I've been there when it was 100*.....and 40*.

Just dropping a note to let ya'll know that we SoCal members share your pain. Every morning for the last week there has been a layer of dew on my Charger. I said "Oh, oh, winter's coming. I better get out my long sleeve t-shirts".

Sunny today, near 80, heading to the 40s and rain by the weekend! Gonna try to get the Dart out this afternoon before it heads south.

The forecast for today, Sunny with a high of 81 degrees.:glasses7:

As for favorite Christmas movies:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVRmXc8PPqk"]Bad Santa - Drunk at work - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZJDC3Gfw2w"]Bad Santa - You Pissed Yourself Scene - YouTube[/ame]

yeaterday was great in the afternoon, high 50s, sunny, so i brought the dart out. last night, started to snow, busted out the wool socks and home-made oatmeal stout beer. Get up this morning, snowing like the dickens....definitely a power wagon day....

Just dropping a note to let ya'll know that we SoCal members share your pain. Every morning for the last week there has been a layer of dew on my Charger. I said "Oh, oh, winter's coming. I better get out my long sleeve t-shirts".

Lucky.........:banghead:

The Santa Ana winds are coming this weekend and you SoCal guys know what that means...Fire Season is here again!

Attachments

• Weather 10-25-12.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 161
Winter is the best time of year for those of us in SoCal to drive our cars. We normally have to drive 3 to 5 hours to see snow.

Here in coastal SC we've been 80s/60s recently, but after Sandy brushes by were supposed to go to the 60s/40s range for a few days........Oh my :D:D.

Attachments

• home alone.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 158
it got us this morning ........and just to be persistant i tried to start the 68 to see if she would start .....fired right up .....goood girl

Attachments

• CIMG1377.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 124
  • CIMG1373.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 123
  • CIMG1368.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 145
Yikes! Nice start car is good in cold weather, my wagon is a "hard start" in this stuff, also takes forever to defrost the 10 windows it has.......:banghead:

I actually like snow (and I remember several feet of it in the Ohio 76 and 77 blizzards).

It's that dang 30* and colder temp for months on end that you get with it, that I don't like.

-
Back