Nor Cal Wake up

-

Xanth

Fast-Fish.net
Reaction score
Hey all Just wanted to let everyone in the SJ valley know that its time to sound off

add you name to the list

1. Eddie Gideon /Stockton / 65 Barracuda, 00 dakota.

Livermore CA

1952 Plymouth Business Coupe (440 727 "gasser" project)
1970 Challenger (supercharged 360 OD pistol grip top speed/road race project)
1971 Duster (318 904 "will be my daily driver" project)
1975 Duster (slant six 904 daily driver, parts car for the '71)

http://www.WaywardMusclecars.com

Hey 1fst440duster, I'm in Concord too. Your Duster isn't Orange is it? with black steel wheels on it? My wife see's one all the time on Treat Blvd, by the Union 76 station, near Cowell Rd. I drive a Black 72 340ci Challenger with Centerlines that's in need of a new paint job. LOL

Matt Andrijasevich/ McKinleyville Ca., Humboldt County (The "real" Nor-Cal)
68 Barracuda Fastback. The car the brought me home from the Hospital 34 years ago.

I agree with Harry you guys are more central CA not northerners. :butthead:

Emerald Triangle, Humboldt County

72 Challenger: basket case

75 Duster: Might restore it... but maybe street it... I could race it... I don't know :drinkers:

John Huntsman Rocklin (outside Sacramento) CA, 66 Barracuda 3rd Generation owner...and the 4th is up in his crib.

Dan, Marysville CA(bout 30 or so miles north of Sacramento) 73' 360 Duster(project in progress)

05' Srt4

harrytoes said:
Matt Andrijasevich/ McKinleyville Ca., Humboldt County (The "real" Nor-Cal)
68 Barracuda Fastback. The car the brought me home from the Hospital 34 years ago.

Nice to see someone on here from my home area. I was rasised in Eureka. Do you know a guy named Gabe. Lived in the Pink house right on the Mad river, He is big into Mopars, but mostly b bodys

Cool, another one from my home area. Do they still put on there car show every year. Came down there in 97 for it. Used to cruz down town Eureka every Friday and Sat. Night in a black 68 Charger R/T

dartcuda said:
Cool, another one from my home area. Do they still put on there car show every year. Came down there in 97 for it. Used to cruz down town Eureka every Friday and Sat. Night in a black 68 Charger R/T

Indeed! Fortuna has the Auto-Expo (It was called Autorama before this year). People come from all around for this one (its a big show for the area). I plan to enter one of my cars next year. Check it out here:
Fortuna Car Show

Mike, south San Jose
71 Dart 318 (soon to have a 600 hp 438 stroker)
96 Neon coupe stock gas saving commuter

dartcuda said:

I used to live in Eureka....from 90 to 97....still got lots of family up there
Used to cruse around in a yellow with black stripe 74 duster, friend of mine used to braket race his 73 primered black duster....

drp2671 said:
I used to live in Eureka....from 90 to 97....still got lots of family up there
Used to cruse around in a yellow with black stripe 74 duster, friend of mine used to braket race his 73 primered black duster....

All of my family still lives there. left in 91 and came up here. I am not too sure if I remember the Dusters.

-
Back