Nor Cal Wake up

-
Frank/'65 Barrcuda/ Pleasant Hill

Anyof of you Concord, Pleasant Hill, Martinez guys go to the "car shows" On friday at the Baja Fresh near the mall on the corner of contra costa and Willow pass/Taylor?

1969 GTS Dart original Nor Cal car. The original owner had it in Pacifica CA. I recently bought the car from the second owner, and am currently in the restoring stage. It will be a San Francisco car when its finished. My second car is a all original 1972 340 Duster / Hemi Orange automatic with Twister package.

Brian K./Davis/71 Demon 5.9 Magnum.

I would LOVE to have a FABO meeting somewhere in the middle of most of us (Concord?) sometime.

This weekend is Infineon and Ohlone. See you out there. I will only be able to drive the MINI though, I think.

68 dart Gt 225 Auto
69 R/R 440-6 4-speed
69 Gtx 440 4-speed
66 Chevelle 1st. Car G-Ma's original owner

Holy thread revival!

Sacramento

72 Dodge Challenger 318/904 "daily" driver. (its my only running car, but daily is a little optimistic.)
71 Dodge Dart GT 318/904 standing by for engine swap.

I'm up for meets as long as the Chally is running! :-D

Should be at Ohlone this Sunday!

Hey 1fst440duster, I'm in Concord too. Your Duster isn't Orange is it? with black steel wheels on it? My wife see's one all the time on Treat Blvd, by the Union 76 station, near Cowell Rd. I drive a Black 72 340ci Challenger with Centerlines that's in need of a new paint job. LOL
Cliff in Concord.
I live three blocks off Cowell near Treat! I haven't seen either of your cars, though.

Cliff in Concord.
I live three blocks off Cowell near Treat! I haven't seen either of your cars, though.

One of these days, we can get the group in that area together. I am in that area once in awhile to visit my brother who is a podiatrist at John Muir. He lives off of Treat as well. I know there is a group that meets over at the shopping center on Fridays. That might be a good place to meet up.

Joe, El Sobrante,Ca. 1972 Dart swinger special 360,727,8 3/4 w 3:55'sg

Ha , thread revival indeed I just saw when this post was started .

BTW Everyone, I would like to propose a FABO get-together on October 11th @ Jimmy's 21st Old Car Picnic in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. We can all park together, BBQ and BS about Mopars and have some good times. Keep an eye out for more info. Perhaps we can make this our annual event for the Bay Area.

-
Back