North East GA

-
Hi guys... Guess i'm allowed to post here. LOL, I'm close to north Ga. Chattanooga Tn here.

/6 here..north ga no not tenn!!! ga! love them mopar

Looks like this thread needs a little revitalization. I'm the new guy, just got involved with A-Bodies and falling in love fast. I live in Duluth and am pretty involved with the NGMC show at AMS. Last year was a little down, but when the weatherman calls for hail and those big whirly clouds, it has a tendancy to keep the toys in the toybox.

Hope you guys can make it out this year, it shaping up to be a great show and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Glad that I found some folks from around my parts. I'm in Elbert County, Ga about 35 miles East of Athens below Hartwell. Been working on a 68 270 Dart 2 door hardtop coupe slant six auto. It is my first project and really looking hard for some parts local. Am in need of a 8 3/4" rearend housing or 8 1/4 complete with 323 to 355 ratio suregrip. Need a trunk deck also. Note: Am planning on putting all the 270 dart side trim and 13" steel wheels with hubcaps up for sale soon all in good shape. Thanks

hey 68 dart project im around the corner in nicholson jackson county cant really help you on the parts you are looking for but i'll keep an ear out there is a 73-74 dart sport here in a wrecking yard it might have a 8 1/4 rear maybe its a /6 car so it might have a 7 1/4

i am also in Acworth ga.
i havent seen that white and black dart on the road in a while .....?
cheapst.

I just moved to Dallas, Ga. Glad to hear from some other mopar guys in the area!

Bowdon / West GA here, about far west as you can go in GA. 5 miles from state line. About 12 miles south of exit 5 off of I-20. Restoring a 1964 Barracuda.

0804091147.jpg

0913091817a.jpg

0913091816.jpg

oakwood GA here. right next to gainesville here are my a-bodies

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Fort Valley in Peach County, GA here..... Aaaalllll by myself. No other mopar people here. *sigh*.

Fort Valley in Peach County, GA here..... Aaaalllll by myself. No other mopar people here. *sigh*.
I'm not to to far from you. There is another A body owner the lives off of Mount Pleasant Road off of Hartley Bridge RD. There is also a member on here "clhyer" that lives in Byron.

Actualy went to clhyer's house today! Very nice guy and glad to have met him. I guess I was just feelin' Mopar lonely when I found this thread. Glad to know there are a few FABO members in this area. We need to have a local FABO cruise in sometime.

Later,
Bruce B.

Yes, I've meet Calvin as well, very nice guy. "We need to have a local FABO cruise in sometime.", sounds good to me. It'll be fun.

Hi i am from Mableton GA and picking tomorrow a 71 dart to make a nice project out of it, pictures comming soon!

hi, I live in dekalb county dunwoody ga. I just bought a house in Kennesaw ga, and will be moving there at the end of the month. Hopefully with the new shop out back ill be getting my 67 barracuda resto going pretty soon.

-
Back