North East GA

-
I am... I heard about a local meet tomorrow in Griffin like around 6 pm near or at the Walmart... Although I am not 100% on all the details.

I am... I heard about a local meet tomorrow in Griffin like around 6 pm near or at the Walmart... Although I am not 100% on all the details.
Really? I didn't know there was much in the Griffin area, I'm in LaGrange. That's not too far away, but I work anyways.

Really? I didn't know there was much in the Griffin area, I'm in LaGrange. That's not too far away, but I work anyways.

Yeah I didn't as well, but I went. It was a decent turn out of many different cars. They tape off some of the parking lot for the classic cars and seems a club organizes and does some stuff throughout the night. Like a raffle and they were doing a kids costume contest thing. It was quite nice and relaxed get together. Looks like this Saturday night it will be at or around Partners Pizza in Fayetteville. Not been to that one yet but it may be very similar to the Griffin one.

Need Speedometer cable and housing for 62 Lancer manual transmission

Hey everyone,
living in Commerce, GA looking for a 318 or 360 to build. Anyone have one laying around they would like to get rid of for a reasonable price? I am looking to put it in my 39

-
Back