Northeast Texas Tornado

-
I live about 150 miles from those 2 storms, but there was another tornado about 3 miles from my house. Luckily everybody was ok it was up here, it is a very rule area...

ABC News reported from Cleburne, Tx. again tonight from a pretty tore up house. Thoughts and Prayers continue for "Bigdummy's" family and friends, along with all the other affected families in Texas.

Prayers sent for all the families affected and lost loved ones, I lost a cousin in 71 to a tornado here in Jonesboro, Ar. And I have seen towns close by hit like this town did in Texas
Even with out a post lets say a prayer for the families and hope we hear from our fabo family member soon :sad5:.

still nothing form Bigdummy now im getting worrried .

Hey Asa :wave:. I checked the local reports from his town, and they say no fatalities or serious injuries, mainly property damage. That's a great sign, and I hope the're unaffected other then power outages. Would be nice to he from him though.

We must pray that he and family is doing fine. There are likely massive power outages as well as any type of communications.

Attachments

• 2501055_G.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 73
Hey Asa :wave:. I checked the local reports from his town, and they say no fatalities or serious injuries, mainly property damage. That's a great sign, and I hope the're unaffected other then power outages. Would be nice to he from him though.

We must pray that he and family is doing fine. There are likely massive power outages as well as any type of communications.
Thanks this makes me feel alittle better... Still prarying :angel8:

It hit the other side of town.I was home at the time and at one time the local news said it was right down the street but they were mistaken.I went to see the damage but the fuzz had the area blocked off!The area I could get to had trees down in every yard,some in homes!Ive been sick and haven't been on .Thanks for thinking about me!

Was on vacation there when that all went down, pretty scary stuff they evacuated our hotel into the basement, I was in Arlington the tornado sirens were going off all night. Hope everyone is safe!

It hit the other side of town.I was home at the time and at one time the local news said it was right down the street but they were mistaken.I went to see the damage but the fuzz had the area blocked off!The area I could get to had trees down in every yard,some in homes!Ive been sick and haven't been on .Thanks for thinking about me!

Glad to see you back one. Get to feeling better soon.

:cheers: My morning has been made Bigdummy :cheers: :coffee2:

-
Back