Not a new Dart, a new Viper

-
It would be cool to see an entry-level variation of the Viper with a V8 Hemi...

WRONG!!! Would kill the value of real Vipers and eliminate the rarity of the Viper. Then it becomes a Corvette instead of a halo car.

it got to look more like a vette over the years... they ruined it.

WRONG!!! Corvette has taken so many styling cues from the Viper it's ridiculous.

Looks more like the Gen 1 Viper, didnt know what it looked like, but it looks more like a Viper now than a Corvette. But the Viper is always a cool car.

If you're comparing to the picture in the link above you are wrong. That car is a Gen 4 car with a new front end covered by the masking. The new one is supposed to be closer to the Gen 2 GTS from what I've read. No pictures have been released. Dodge is doing an awesome job keeping it under wraps. The only guys that have seen it are the Viper faithful that were at VOI 11 a couple months ago. They are raving about it! Rumor has it, a few Gen IV's have been running around Detroit with the new underpinnings for a while.

Yeah. I bet all of your car ain't made in the USA. Where are your wheels and tires made? I wonder where all of the metal from the aftermarket parts you got on it were cast? You wanna holler about "foreign" cars? You turned yours into one. I used to be 100% American made. How's that grab you?

X2 on that there SS chrysler is still a big 3 no matter how you cut it I will love CHRYSLER till the end of time....

I like it, it still retains the general viper look. There were rumors that dodge had a concept based on a lambo, but IMO that would suck because the best thing about the viper is that its insane and raw. No crazy awd/electronics to protect yourself. A good old death trap. :)

WRONG!!! Corvette has taken so many styling cues from the Viper it's ridiculous.

I couldnt disagree more. The C5 was just a sleeker/sexier C4 styling and the C6 took most of its cues from euro cars. Which are great on euro cars, but **** on a corvette(maybe i'm biased though, i hate the C6)

I couldnt disagree more. The C5 was just a sleeker/sexier C4 styling and the C6 took most of its cues from euro cars. Which are great on euro cars, but **** on a corvette(maybe i'm biased though, i hate the C6)
Sorry but I gotta agree with Will on that one. From the windshield forward the C6 is all about trying to look like a Gen 3 Viper. They even ditched the hideaway heads to do it! Thats been one of Corvettes design features since what, 1963?

Sorry but I gotta agree with Will on that one. From the windshield forward the C6 is all about trying to look like a Gen 3 Viper. They even ditched the hideaway heads to do it! Thats been one of Corvettes design features since what, 1963?

Sorry, but there isnt enough of a similarity between the viper and corvette of any year for me to agree. the 350z also doesnt have hideaway heads, did chevy copy them too?

I'll just let the pictures do the talking. ferrari 360 + C6 corvette
5343888513_4652a6b6a4.jpg

Corvette-C6-Coupe.jpg

free-desktop-wallpaper-ferrari-360-1024x768.jpg

-
Back