Not really Mopar, but the cray cousin of all motoring companies

-
I love mopars but there a few AMCs i would not mind having.[Drooling] my favorite is the rambler scrambler.

Attachments

• 68amc49317-1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 800px-1969_AMC_SC-Rambler_front_Shore-of_Lake_Michigan_in_Kenosha_WI.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 128
  • AMC.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 133
  • wally-booth.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 126
  • mopars at merits 2012 054.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 127
You had to go and to that didn't you artful dodger? Now I have been all over the internet, from site to site, reading about Collier Motors and drooling over the pics. Love it and thanks. I think this is not too far from my new home here in NC. My best friend in HS was an AMC guy, since his father was the long time service manager for the local AMC dealership back home. I still remember with feelings of guilt, wrinkling the fender on his brand new SCRambler. I was home on leave and he had kindly offered to let me use it. He currently has a 89 AMX with a mildly built 401. He has had several AMX'S and cloned at least one SCRambler a few years ago. When we were in high school, "the gang" toured the back roads looking for old cars to buy and hot rod in his 61 rambler wagon which was also our parts chaser. His sister had a beautiful 64 (?) Rogue hardtop at the time. Sorry for rambling, but the memories come rolling back.

Man I wish I had an extra $4-k.

Guy I know was selling this Javelin, the nice looking body style, all primed, no rust, 390 factory 4 speed.
Needed hood and interior was trashed.

Would have been my next insane project had I had the extra dough....I love AMC muscle cars.

4-5.jpg

I really just love AMC, If I don't end up with a challenger or sweet A-body then I will definitely buy an AMC. I love the AMX and some of the more square cars.

-
Back