Now, I'm no green weenie,but..............

-
........no electric bill would be nice. New invention. I assume it's still under development, doesn't give a watts/sqft, but I can see the potential.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/justin_hall_tipping_freeing_energy_from_the_grid.html

Wouldn't that be nice. I know we have the technowlegy. Its getting it past the Government red tape. Out of all the bail out money, stimulas money, hand out and give away money little has been done to help these projects along.

I hope this is done quickly,because this is technology we need.

This is why we do not need 54 mpg cars. The world has enough oil for at least 200 years, by then other forms of energy will come about.

no we do need 54 mpg cars... we need hydrogen based cars so that what oil we do have can be better used...

in 200 years our classics will still be around, but do you think you will be able to afford to drive them when gas is 50.00 a gallon or higher? a qt of oil is in the 20 dollar range?

we need these new energies to preserve what we have and to help the planet... now personally i think we are headed for an ice age... but we sure as hell arn't helping it with the way the world works now...

-
Back