off to the pdx swap meet!! any request for rare parts?

-
We are thinking of wet sanding the primer and satin clear coating it for now to give it that primered look just so it's sealed and come back to the paint next winter.

Been there a few times lol I just never got back to it. I still have a soft spot for the flat blacked a bodies looks better than some peoples 2k jobs cause it screams muscle.

Spent 2 days out there, not much MOPAR, at least for decent prices. I got one deal, a 69 rallye dash with a tach and nice gauges. Bezel was cut up, Two pins missing on the back .....but for $35 bucks the tach will look great in my Demon. Good luck...I'm sure there are some hidden treasures out there.

Spent 2 days out there, not much MOPAR, at least for decent prices. I got one deal, a 69 rallye dash with a tach and nice gauges. Bezel was cut up, Two pins missing on the back .....but for $35 bucks the tach will look great in my Demon. Good luck...I'm sure there are some hidden treasures out there.

Nice! Rocky_js a member here his friend had two rally dashes with guages 200 and 250 almost bought one but I did pick up my flip to gas cap and old road runner racing jacket for my gf and an old blow up road runner dealer promotional item

His rally dashes were nice and not cut. Russ Scored very nicely, cant believe he found it before me! Good job.

Nice! Rocky_js a member here his friend had two rally dashes with guages 200 and 250 almost bought one but I did pick up my flip to gas cap and old road runner racing jacket for my gf and an old blow up road runner dealer promotional item

Prob sold something to someone on here... was out in front of the Expo and had a table marked "mopar table" with loads of other stuff.

-RPM

I did score new re-chromed bumpers for the notch. Traded in some bent cores I had sitting around and paid 295 for the pair!

I did score new re-chromed bumpers for the notch. Traded in some bent cores I had sitting around and paid 295 for the pair!

Awesome! Is that from the same place I posted? They were on the right side almost all the way to the front.

-
Back