Ok coronavirus guys and girls who’s up for trying it

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Reading the coronavirus post I know there are several of us still fighting smelling and tasting issues. While at my wellness check up at my doctors yesterday I was talking to the doctors assistant and we were talking about this issue. She had three friends try this and I’ve heard from three others that it worked for. I guess you take an orange and cook it till it has a blackened skin (going to grill mine). After its black you peel it and smash the part we usually eat and add brown sugar to the welling pulped up orange. She said to eat it down and the next day these people that have done it have their taste and smell back. It sounds crazy but Navel Oranges have been one of the things I can taste and smell. I have oranges but will be picking up some brown sugar ASAP to give this a try. A cut up lemon is another thing I can smell. Hmmm

I have used unfiltered apple cider vinegar for various ailments with great success.....why not another of mother natures great inventions?

I have used unfiltered apple cider vinegar for various ailments with great success.....why not another of mother natures great inventions?

I used to try gagging that down every morning but had to give it up. That stuff was messing up my stomach but it’s said to have many health benefits.

Just a capful friend. but it works great on plantar warts. soak a bit of gauze and tape it on. not supposed to leave on over night although I did. hurst like the dickens, but a week goes by and viola! hole to china. gone! but back to the grilled orange. When is the cookout?

Just a capful friend. but it works great on plantar warts. soak a bit of gauze and tape it on. not supposed to leave on over night although I did. hurst like the dickens, but a week goes by and viola! hole to china. gone! but back to the grilled orange. When is the cookout?

I have a brake light switch that is supposed to come in tomorrow and T Bone steaks are on sale so I’ll probably head to the city tomorrow and pick up some brown sugar. If I’m going to fire up the grill I might as well make it worth while. Lol

I have a brake light switch that is supposed to come in tomorrow and T Bone steaks are on sale so I’ll probably head to the city tomorrow and pick up some brown sugar. If I’m going to fire up the grill I might as well make it worth while. Lol
I've been around a loooong time but I've never tried grilled T-bone and grilled brake light switch smothered in Brown sugar!!! How do you tenderize the steak and brake light switch..............wait for it.... ......................brake fluid??:rofl::rofl::realcrazy::realcrazy::eek::eek:

Last edited:
going on 5 months with no smell here. comes in handy when the grandson is over and fills his pants. LOL we read somewhere to use a nasal spray. going on week 2 of that. I will be curious if the orange deal works or not.

going on 5 months with no smell here. comes in handy when the grandson is over and fills his pants. LOL we read somewhere to use a nasal spray. going on week 2 of that. I will be curious if the orange deal works or not.

5 months for me too and I also tried nasal spray and had zero luck with it. I even bought five Essential Oils from Amazon to try aroma therapy and that didn’t work either for me.

Anyone ever thought of buying a skunk?? If that don't fix the problem then there's no help!!:poke::poke::thumbsup:

I cooked one of my favorite dishes that my daughter and grandson like. Venison breaded cube steak , yellow rice and black beans. I couldn’t smell a thing and my taste was off. Thou they told me it was up to par.

I’ve smelled 3 farts in the last five months. I just kinda figured my farts don’t stink anymore but my son said they still stink.

Cook up some marinade for sweet & spicy beef jerky, I bet it will fix you up !

Same here my wife whines like a gut shot Comanche every time I bust one off. I can’t smell a thing.

I`M PRETTY MUCH BACK TO NORMAL , W/EXCEPTION OF SINGING AT CHURCH , I cant carry a tune and control my voice, not that I ever could sing
worth a crap anyway !.

I`M PRETTY MUCH BACK TO NORMAL , W/EXCEPTION OF SINGING AT CHURCH , I cant carry a tune and control my voice, not that I ever could sing
worth a crap anyway !.

I’m sure you have heard this before but my church asked me to sing solo. So low no one can hear me.

Could have one of John’s Walmart sweeties sit on your face after walking two flights of steps, that should break the seal!

Well I went out after dinner and blackened two oranges. Then I smashed one up and mixed it with several teaspoons of brown sugar and woofed it down while it was still warm. Fingers crossed this concoction works
87560205-33B5-410F-9044-70902E321910.jpeg
17A5C6FD-63B3-4270-8C58-5739BF6BB78F.jpeg

My wife and I tried that multiple times, with no success. Prayers that it works for you!

I had diminished sense of smell & taste for quite a long time. Not a diagnosed case because I never had serious symptoms and it was early before they would test people who didn't seem very sick. Got the J+J vaccine on April 6 and within a week my smell was 90% of what it should have be. Really good now.

-
Back