Ok coronavirus guys and girls who’s up for trying it

-
I’ve heard of a few cases where people got it back after the vaccine. I try to keep an open mind but man I don’t trust things our government has their fingers in right now. But if and when I got the vaccine I was leaning towards the J&J because I’ve heard over and over again that if you had coronavirus one shot is all that would be needed. Time will tell.

My 87 year old mother tested positive 15 days after her second jab. Other than some crud in her chest, it never slowed her down-she’s fine now. No other symptoms. She has underlying health conditions, too. I really believe there’s more to this than a virus.

I’ve heard of a few cases where people got it back after the vaccine. I try to keep an open mind but man I don’t trust things our government has their fingers in right now. But if and when I got the vaccine I was leaning towards the J&J because I’ve heard over and over again that if you had coronavirus one shot is all that would be needed. Time will tell.

It's only one shot if you had it or not. That one is an Adenovirus vector to put the spike protein RNA into your body. Felt a little crappy for a few days but was a LOT better afterwards. They aren't the same but its similar to the AstraZeneca, Russian, and Chinese vaccines. Remember it was made by a pharmaceutical company, not the government. Not that you should always trust them either but it could really help you. I couldn't smell food cooking in any real way for like a year and now I can.

I think what happens is that your body never fully cleared it out. Guess this jolts your immune system to get working on it again.

It's only one shot if you had it or not. That one is an Adenovirus vector to put the spike protein RNA into your body. Felt a little crappy for a few days but was a LOT better afterwards. They aren't the same but its similar to the AstraZeneca, Russian, and Chinese vaccines. Remember it was made by a pharmaceutical company, not the government. Not that you should always trust them either but it could really help you. I couldn't smell food cooking in any real way for like a year and now I can.

I think what happens is that your body never fully cleared it out. Guess this jolts your immune system to get working on it again.

Ya I knew what I wanted to say but did a bad job of saying it. I knew the J&J was a one and done deal but the experts were saying if you had coronavirus you would probably only need one shot of the other two vaccines available. I’m not afraid of getting shots but I’m semi cautious about what I put in my body. My body is a temple. Lol

The 304 bed regional hospital where I work only has 9 Covid patients. Only 3 are still infectious and only 2 are getting "advanced respiratory care" which is now anything other than room air. Could just be oxygen or a ventilator.

The 304 bed regional hospital where I work only has 9 Covid patients. Only 3 are still infectious and only 2 are getting "advanced respiratory care" which is now anything other than room air. Could just be oxygen or a ventilator.
But that flies in the face of the doomsdayers.

A guy at work had it early last year and said he never got his smell back but I caught him a couple times saying he smelled this or that and later said he could never smell anything.

He did finally admit he got his smell back a couple months ago.

A guy at work had it early last year and said he never got his smell back but I caught him a couple times saying he smelled this or that and later said he could never smell anything.

He did finally admit he got his smell back a couple months ago.

I think in some it may come back 50-80% but it does so so slowly it’s hard to notice.

I think in some it may come back 50-80% but it does so so slowly it’s hard to notice.

Well guys are there any updates. I’m not sure why SGBarraccuda disagreed on my last statement as I know many that it’s happened to. As for me like I said I got Coronavirus at Thanksgiving time. I did the orange trick in March and during my morning routine of drinking down my Metamucil and two teaspoons of tart cherry (Gout preventative) I have my taste back for both of them. I bought another bag of Navel oranges yesterday so I’ll give it another try early this week possible baby steps towards recovery.

Ya I knew what I wanted to say but did a bad job of saying it. I knew the J&J was a one and done deal but the experts were saying if you had coronavirus you would probably only need one shot of the other two vaccines available. I’m not afraid of getting shots but I’m semi cautious about what I put in my body. My body is a temple. Lol
Lol.. you won't take the vaccine that our top scientists have made but a backyard remedy by the doctor's assistant is good for your temple LOL....
I understand barbecuing an orange and a vaccine are two different ballparks but still.... LOL..

Lol.. you won't take the vaccine that our top scientists have made but a backyard remedy by the doctor's assistant is good for your temple LOL....
I understand barbecuing an orange and a vaccine are two different ballparks but still.... LOL..

Being retired I have a lot of time to research things so I read stuff and watch videos from both sides of the creek. So they made a vaccine that normally takes 10-15 years in 10 months and started injecting it into people instead of lab rats. Your damn right I’m worried about injecting this into my body. As everyone should be. Faulci himself is vaccinated supposedly and will not go to a sit down inside restaurant to eat. What’s up with that. Don’t mask, mask, wear two masks, yaaaa I’m going to listen to this guy.

Last edited:
Being retired I have a lot of time to research things so I read stuff and watch videos from both of the creek. So they made a vaccine that normally takes 10-15 years in 10 months and started injecting it into people instead of lab rats. Your damn right I’m worried about injecting this into my body. As everyone should be. Faulci himself is vaccinated supposedly and will not go to a sit down inside restaurant to eat. What’s up with that. Don’t mask, mask, wear two masks, yaaaa I’m going to listen to this guy.
So what do you think they made this out of space dust or something? did they not try it on anything they just started giving it out to people and injecting it in the whole world?...
Just like your orange it's known to not do any harm and if you mix it with brown sugar you know it won't hurt you...
They didn't find some kind of space dust and make a vaccine they used known properties to make the vaccine...

So what do you think they made this out of space dust or something? did they not try it on anything they just started giving it out to people and injecting it in the whole world?...
Just like your orange it's known to not do any harm and if you mix it with brown sugar you know it won't hurt you...
They didn't find some kind of space dust and make a vaccine they used known properties to make the vaccine...

They don’t know what this vaccine will do now or down the road. It’s not like other vaccines. Some healthy people have died from it and others are suffering terrible reactions. But you have to be willing to research it because you won’t see this on the evening news. I don’t care if you get a vaccine or not so don’t worry if I do.

Being retired I have a lot of time to research things so I read stuff and watch videos from both of the creek. So they made a vaccine that normally takes 10-15 years in 10 months and started injecting it into people instead of lab rats. Your damn right I’m worried about injecting this into my body. As everyone should be. Faulci himself is vaccinated supposedly and will not go to a sit down inside restaurant to eat. What’s up with that. Don’t mask, mask, wear two masks, yaaaa I’m going to listen to this guy.

“We only have 4-5 cases in the US, and those are getting better as we speak”.
“It will go away on its own”
“It’s a democrat hoax to make me look bad”.

But yet not trust the advice of one of the worlds top infectious disease experts.
Ok then.

“We only have 4-5 cases in the US, and those are getting better as we speak”.
“It will go away on its own”
“It’s a democrat hoax to make me look bad”.

But yet not trust the advice of one of the worlds top infectious disease experts.
Ok then.

What the hell are you talking about

They don’t know what this vaccine will do now or down the road. It’s not like other vaccines. Some healthy people have died from it and others are suffering terrible reactions. But you have to be willing to research it because you won’t see this on the evening news. I don’t care if you get a vaccine or not so don’t worry if I do.
There's kind of the whole point of the mask and all that other stuff... I quote you is not caring about me or others if they get it or not... On the other hand I do care about others and I do care if you live or die.. what are they teaching you in that church...

-
Back